22 |Its not just me anymore

AFTER SPENDING A WEEK WITH MY SISTERS I REALISED THAT UNO CAN BE BRUTAL!

HAPPY READING!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALPHA KING ORIEF REI VADEUS

Sometimes I wonder how stupid can people be? I have often questioned how the minds of different humans and beast people work if it something which can be taught to people or is it something they are born with. And even though I am nowhere near capable to comprehend what goes through the heads of the living, the stupids are a class of people that I will never be able to understand even if I channel all my understanding into doing so.

All three of us that are me, Felix and Huxx were called back from our little vacation because not one but two different people had concluded that they can harm me and my people and survive.

"So, what you are telling me that there has been in there has been a break-in the Temples of Huiss and the giants couldn't do anything about it?" I asked no one in particular.

Everyone was gathered in the conference room, we rushed directly from the church where the wedding was held to the airport and was informed of these incidents right away.

"Yes, your highness," replied Minister Conti.

"Minister Conti, how did you discover the second incident?" Felix raised another question like always.

"Luna it's actually thanks to you, since his majesty has started to switch the basic administration work to electronic means, we tried to turn our important records into a better system as well. We have been going through the records for a while when one of the employees noticed that there had been frequent changes in the staff of the moon-goddess temple," Maynard pulled a bunch of records on the projector screen.

Huxx and Acimer instinctively edged forward as if it will help them understand better.

"But changes in the staff are normal, we all know how big of an honour is it for us to serve the moon goddess. They often rotate staff from every pack so everyone gets a chance to serve the goddess." Acimer pointed out.

"Yes Beta Acimer, what you say is true. What's concerning is that the core temple administration is being changed. And they all come from a single province. Since the changes were happening slowly for a few years now, it didn't catch anyone's notice. But thanks to digitalization it was quite prominent once all the information was kept side by side."

"Which province?" my mother raised a question but her face clearly showed that she knew who it was.

Minster Morton replied, "The DeLarge family."

An awkward silence decent over everyone, if it's the DeLarge family then this is clearly more than just a coincidence. If this was a normal monarchy then the DeLarges would most definitely be Grand Duke, that's how tightly they have been woven with the royal family. Throughout history, they have been a huge supporter of the crown. The support had been especially prominent when the eldest daughter of the DeLarge family my great-grandmother had been the queen. I guess once someone tastes power it's hard to return to your usual situations.

"Ministers, what are the chances that the incident at Temple of Huiss and this incident are isolated events?" came Felix's statement in a slow voice as if she is afraid of what she is speaking.

Mum faced Felix and said, "As much as I wish, this looks like an incident which is not only related but has been going on for a while under our nose."

Huxx and Acimer both nodded in agreement and so did the rest of the people.