Chapter 29 - 3x10

Kaitlyn P

Kaitlyn P.O.V.

It was like fire on fire, my thoughts focusing on how addictively he invaded all my senses. My fingers were clasped around the back of his neck and his hands trailed down my sides and now rested on my hips. After a few more seconds of intense kissing, we separated.

"Woah," I breathed. "Did that really just happen?"

"Would you like a replay?" he smirked softly. 

"I–"

My voice was cut off with the sound of his phone ringing. He cursed filthily and picked it up, halfway turning away from me. 

"Stefan! Miss me already?" Klaus said in fake cheer, and listened in silence to what Stefan replied. 

"You what?" he growled, his voice dangerously low. "I will kill you and everyone you've ever met."

My eyes widened a little at Klaus's words. Oh well, it was nothing compared to the usual empty threats he made hourly. He hung up the phone and furiously put it back into his pocket. He then yelled in anger and ran a hand through his short locks. 

"What happened?" I asked tentatively, almost scared to know the answer. 

"Stefan has kidnapped my family," Klaus said through gritted teeth. "It's amazing how evil he can be without his humanity."

"What? You mean Rebekah and Elijah?" I asked in confusion. "How?"

"Them and my other siblings," Klaus explained. "I need to go."

"What other si..." I trailed off as he had already vamped out of the apartment, leaving me alone with my thoughts. 

I slowly lifted my fingers to my lips, not quite believing what just happened seconds before Stefan had called him. I didn't even know if I was happy that Stefan had interrupted us. 

What on earth was I doing?

I couldn't go around kissing murderers!! Sure, a lot of psychopaths in this town seemed to be hot, but that didn't justify ANYTHING!

I also had some concerns about Rebekah and if she was okay. I didn't understand how Stefan could have abducted an original vampire. The only way that would actually work was if she was daggered, and Klaus definitely hadn't. But why would one of them dagger her?

And Stefan had his humanity off, so how was he angry enough to take revenge on Klaus? Or perhaps he didn't have his humanity off anymore?

Whatever the heck was going on, I honestly did not have the brains to figure it out. I was way too tired for this. I needed to sleep. The next morning I planned to go the Grill and do a bit of investigating. 

∆ ∆ ∆

The sun spilled through the windows, waking me up way too early for my taste. If I was able to, I could sleep until 12:00 easily. I grumpily rolled out of my bed and tried to make a list of what I was going to do today. This is what it contained: