it all ends.

boom

boom.

I pulled the pin and shoved the grenade into his million dollar jacket, pacing to the other side of the unnecessarily large tent. I couldn't survive without injuries, that'd be so suspicious. I had to get injured, just not dead injured.

"HELP! There's been an attack!" I screamed, head sort of spinning at the happening. People rushed in amidst the smoke, searching for their leader but all they found were his remains; ashes.

Medics rushed over to me, treating my minor wounds, "who did this?" They sternly asked me, "I don't know," I cried, pushing my acting skills to their maximum level. "A grenade was thrown in, I didn't see a face, but they were fast, and swift. Probably far away by now," I informed them. The South Korean security squad that assisted me here helped me out, as the entire country echoed with silence.

Mourning on the outside.

Celebrating within.

-

"What do you think about the assassination?! You were there, what happened!?" Reporters blasted me with questions as soon as I landed back in South Korea. The world was in chaos, not only had the blue house exploded, one of the worst men in current times was dead. "It's a happening hard to talk about, but all I can say is... Death is an unavoidable fate. We're all destined to die. Some sooner than others, some going to places far hotter, than others. But in the end, we all get what we deserve,"

I ended my speech and walked off, taking the car back home. The wounds were so minor I didn't even feel injured, the grenade was made to murder, not a few but one, it's blast wasn't that large. When I entered the house I met with a Jungkook who wouldn't stop walking up and down the house in worry.

"Ah thank god you're ok."

He hugged me ever so tightly, "how are you

He hugged me ever so tightly, "how are you... Ok?" He released from the hug with a questionable expression. "I don't die remember," I shrugged with a mischievous smile. "You're actually out of your mind," he chuckled, massaging his temples in realisation.

"Well, since you're back so early, I think we should pull back tomorrows event, make it today," he put his hands on my shoulders, confusing me. "What was tomorrows event?" I raised an eyebrow, "our engagement ceremony of course," he smiled.