[15]

Jungkook POV

It was about 9am when I woke up, you'd think I would sleep until afternoon considering how tired I was but my eyes opened early and wouldn't let me get back to sleep.

I peeked through Byeol's room door to see if she was still asleep, as expected she was sleeping like a baby. I tiptoed towards the table which her phone was lying on top of, I grabbed it to take it to Taehyung hyung. "Here," I handed it to him. After a while of him doing smart shit with it, he returned her phone.

"It's hacked now, I can see everything she's doing on her phone including messages, emails etc and I installed a tracking device. But for phone calls it's a little different, we can hear what Byeol says only, not the person she's calling, so it might get a confusing."

"But how comes you want me to do all this?" He asked me

"I just wanna be careful, I don't wanna give her my trust just for her to break it and hand it back to me," I replied before heading back down to her room to return her phone.

"Jaechan," she mumbled again and again. My attention switched to Byeol who was sweating, looking like she was having a bad dream.

I remembered how she told me that she dreams of her first love often. That must've been his name. I was about to put the phone down onto the table when she grabbed my wrist and pulled me down next to her, still sleeping soundly.

The action resulted in her phone dropping next to her pillow. She was asleep but her grip around my wrist was tight as hell, felt like she was holding on for dear life.

 She was asleep but her grip around my wrist was tight as hell, felt like she was holding on for dear life

My eyes naturally wandered down to her lips, temptation filling my veins. I shook my head, releasing my wrist from her grip, coming back to my senses before leaving.

An hour later she walked out the room, finally awake. I started a conversation and it was going normally, when she suddenly choked, giving me an unreadable expression.

"I don't remember telling you that," she said, I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"His name," she spoke coldly, I chuckled and continued to sip my coffee.