[25]

"Byeol? Jungkook's secretary? This isn't a safe place for a kitten like you," he furrowed his eyebrows, walking towards her. He attempted to caress her cheek like he had done once before, she elbowed him in his upper chest area and flipped him over to the floor.

"Didn't think it was possible to forget the eyes of the person that put you in hospital for over 4 months," she sighed looking down

"Agent 43? You're moving up the ranks fast I see, but since I'm here now you can fuck off, this is my interrogation to do," she glared with a short smile.

The man stayed on the floor unable to process the situation, he couldn't believe that a person who he thought was a mere secretary turned out to be the best agent in Korea.

"Lee Taeyong, don't make me repeat myself."

Byeol POV - past (2 years ago)

"His name's Lee Taeyong, heir of a large mafia organisation. He's causing a lot more problems than his dad did back in the day and the police asked for our help, you know what to do," Mr Choi told me.

"Yes sir," I bowed, already tired as fuck, not in the mood to be taking care of yet another criminal. I geared up, wearing my mask and my hat. Most of the time I wore a black jumpsuit with a stuffing inside. It was to hide my figure, my body, my identity was meant to be sealed completely, to everyone, and anyone.

Even the other agents hadn't seen a proper glimpse of my face, so needless to say 'Agent 001' was like a myth to them. Mr Choi had given me the address of this Taeyong kid, it was a factory where he was supposedly telling young kids to deliver drugs to people or else he would hurt them.

"Little boy in the blue shirt, you seem perfect for this job. Take this to the alleyway behind the supermarket," I could see Taeyong handing a bag full of what looked like weed to a small kid from the open creek in the door.

I leaned against the door calmly, informing him of my presence just by standing there. "Well don't just sit there, share it with me," I crossed my arms.

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked me, getting up from his chair while his big bodyguards stood beside him to protect him.

"Drop the foul language in front of the kids at least," I tutted, opening the door I entered wide so the kids could run out.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO COLLECT THOSE KIDS?" He screamed at the top of his lungs. "Oh shut up," I cringed at the loud sound. The bodyguards ran my way, making me sigh at their foolish attempt to fight me. In the end they ended up pleading me to spare their lives, pathetic. "Scram, you aren't the ones I need anyways," I kicked them away, turning to look at Taeyong.

 "Scram, you aren't the ones I need anyways," I kicked them away, turning to look at Taeyong