Which fandom you'd both belong to

Todd: Osemanverse

You both fell in love with the characters right from the start. Book one was super frustrating for you, as you were waiting for the moment where Nick and Charlie would FINALLY admit their feelings. Todd's favorite character is Charlie, because he says he can sort of relate to him. You're both obviously super hyped for the Netflix series and can't wait for it to come out! When you have free time, the two of you sometimes draw fanarts of the characters.

Neil: One Direction

You've been fans since day one and take great pride in it. While you're both no longer hopeful of the band reuniting, you are grateful that it made so many amazings songs while it was still active. Neil ships Larry Stylinson and has a huge celebrity crush on Liam Payne. The two of you have watched pretty much every single video on Youtube about One Direction. Back when the band was still together, you attended as many concerts together as you could, even travelling to Europe once so that you could see them perform!

Knox: Harry Potter

Knox loves Hufflepuff and thinks it's underrated. His favorite character is Dumbledore, but he also loves Ron and Cho, and he would love to attend a charms or a potions class. The two of you went to the Harry Potter museum in England together for Christmas, and it was amazing! You got yourselves your houses's scarf and cape, and took plenty of pictures while enjoying the magic atmosphere of Hogwarts.

Charlie: Game of Thrones

It is your comfort show. You often argue about who should have ended up on the Iron Throne, as well as how the White Walkers plot should have been dealt with. Despite that, you both agree on the fact that the two last seasons'  quality is - well, questionable.

His favorite family is House Lannister, even though they're not particularly sympathetic, and he absolutely loves Tyrion for his witty remarks and his clever mind.

Steven: Disney

There are so many Disney movies that it's almost impossible for both of you to not slip in a reference when talking to others - after which you exchange a knowing look and start giggling like excited five year-olds on Christmas morning.

His favorite princess is Tiana and his favorite sidekick is Flounder. He is heads over heels for Li Shang, but his all-time favorite Disney movie is the 1973 animal version of Robin Hood.

When you're together, you randomly start humming or singing songs from the movies. You both agree on the fact that the 90s Disney era was the best, and that the recent live-action remakes are very disappointing.

Gerard: Marvel Cinematic Universe

He's actually read all of the comics and absolutely loves the movies. His favorite Avenger is Doctor Strange because "he's a weird guy with fun superpowers and he's played by Bumblebee Cookietray".

Both of you will gladly cancel any plans for the day to go see the latest film at the movie theater together.

Disney's Robin Hood is so underrated, it deserves more recognition! Anyone else agree?