three

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢, CRASHED

"𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁"

SHIT, SHIT, SHIT. WAS THE ONLY THOUGHT THAT RAN THROUGH CASEYS MIND AS HER AND HER STUPID FRIENDS RAN THROUGH THE WOODS. They could actually get arrested for this shit. And then she could say bye bye to any chance of getting into collage. And actually having a normal life.

"Sam!" Deena yelled as they came across the wreckage. The once red car more looked more black then anything else, as dirt covered it as well as branches upon branches. Sam gasped when the two girls came rushing in. Immediately Deena rushed over to Sams side checking every inch of her body. "Are you ok? Oh uh I-I I'm so...I'm sorry." The brunettes breathing slowed down realising that the girl she loved was still ok.

"Stay away from her, you bull dyke freak." Peter hissed from inside the wreckage.

"I would shut your fucking mouth if I was you." Casey snapped back. "Cause as far as I'm concerned right now I could kill you right now and everyone would just think you died in the car crash" Peter stared at the girl. No emotion was shown. Her eyes pinned on him as he struggled to get out.

"Sam it's me. Im here"

"Did you..see?"

"What?" There was a paused for Simon and Kate caught up to Deena and Casey.

"Oh shit" The twin gasped collapsing down near Deena.

"Ok, we should not be down here." Kate urged. The girl was right. The four of them shouldn't of been down there. And it was their actions that would get them killed.

"Shut up and help me carry her!"

"We need to leave. Like 10 minutes ago"