six

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵, FUCKED

"𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽"

THE FIVE TEENS HAD BECOME UNLIKELY FRIENDS

Casey never really liked Sam and she never really knew josh. but it was safe to say that if you get chased by crazy maniac people that want to murder you, you kinda get close. Kate was unbelievably smitten about Josh and Deena and Sam had like gotten back together (which Cass never thought would happen) but like I said getting chased by crazy maniacs brings people together.

As the teens made their way to the school Casey had a lump in her throat. She couldn't imagine any one of them dying. But what if they did. What if they all died. And she was left alone.

forever.

That would be the breaking point for anyone. Casey, Josh, Kate, Deena and Sam were waiting in the halls as Simon grabbed the lost and found box from the office. At night the school was terrifying. eerie. Silence. No kids running in the halls. no kids yelling out the Sarah Fier poem. completely and dead silence was all that Casey could hear as she tapped her finger again her collar bone making a slight echoing sound.

Reappearing through the doors Simon dropped the box on the ground and immediately they all started rummaging through the clothes. "Alright, we have to decontaminate. you can't have any of Sams blood on you" Josh explained as Casey pulled out an over sized shirt and some black sweats.

"Well, not much I can do about that" Sam joked as she walked down the hall. Deena followed her as they disappeared into a classroom.

"I call bets that their going to pound town" Simon called out.

"Are you seriously thinking about that shit when we are like this close to dying"

"Come on sis, lighten up" Simon smiled. Casey shook her head looking through the box. They surely had to have shoes in there right? Pulling out a pair of ugg boots she sighed.