eleven

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫, ITS NEVER QUITE OVER

"𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗀𝗈 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗂 𝖺𝗆 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾"

SHOCK CAN BE A PRETTY DANGEROUS THING, BOTH YOUR BODY AND MIND SHUT DOWN. blood stops pumping as much blood around the body. often people describe shock as feeling numb.

shock is defined as a critical condition. your blood level drops and your organs don't get enough blood and oxygen. often shock is caused by a traumatic experience.

Simon and Kate dying was a pretty traumatic experience but what would happen in Casey life next would change her life forever.

Casey had been sitting in her room for the past 2 hours. she had multiple missed calls from Deena and her family was no where to been seen. but why would they care about Simons death. she had a fucked family what could she expect. i mean they lied to her half her life, so why would this be any different.

Casey didn't know what to feel. angry? relieved? upset? staring at a wall had become her speciality in the past 24 hours.

her thoughts were interrupted by the phone ringing down the hall. It was probably deena. It was about time she talked to her. she got off her bed and opened her bedroom door grabbing the phone quickly she answered.

"hello?"

"hi, um. Is there a Casey Ashford at this residence?"

ashford...casey thought. how does she know my last name? "uh yes. that's me" the girl replied. she had only found out she was adopted a few hours ago and already someone was calling. coincidence or was there more to it. "Im sorry do I know you?"