Aftermath

Jean Grey:
She found you packing.

After your conversation at dinner, she returned home to find all of your stuff in whatever bags and boxes you could find. It started an argument.

Jean asked why you were so upset and you told her the truth. You felt like by making Kroka and leaving everyone behind, they were abandoning everything that everyone had fought so hard for.

She asked you to come with her, to get married finally, but you couldn't. You loved her, you loved your students, and you understood why they felt like the world would never accept them.

But you couldn't find it in yourself to forgive them for running away instead of facing the problem.

So you left. Jean has never slept in such a cold bed.

Psylocke:
You didn't tell her about how you saved the girl.

But you did get home to find her watching the news. It was on the save but no one knew it was you. You chose not to tell her as to not make her worry. Betsy, however, had a plan of her own.

The two of you had been together for nearly three years at this point, and she wanted to be there for you. So she laid down with you and the two of you talked about random things.

Then she asked you what really happened overseas. And, to her surpise, you told her the truth. Of the things you did. The things you had seen.

And she listened.

Invisible Woman:
She got worried.

After you had left, she got worried that you were doing something dangerous as you normally did. But she was surpised when you ended up coming home a few hours later. You had gotten some coffee at the Cafe around the corner, but you stayed there to be by yourself for a bit.

You knew her heart was in the right place, but it hurt that she did this behind your back. But when you did get home, you both exchanged a few words before it got late and Sue wanted to go to bed.

You chose to sleep on the couch instead. She didn't like that, so she forced herself onto the couch with you. You didn't feel like fighting anymore, so you made enough room and the two of you slept.

You never held her closer.

Black Widow:
She wasn't sure what to feel.

She had never felt such a strong emotion before and she couldn't decide if it was good or not. But she didn't hate it. She actually wanted to feel more of it. So much so that it became hard to go anywhere without her being near.

She got a lot more physically affectionate in the following days and she made sure to let you know when she was in the mood. Which was way more than you thought.

While it was nice to have her around, it became a bit weird having someone around so constantly. Even though the two of you had been together for a while now, you weren't really used to her staying for longer than a few days.

But, it was peaceful having someone there. And the more time you spent together, the more you both fell deeper in love.

You never noticed that she mumbled in her sleep before.

Scarlet Witch:
She was terrified.

You still haven't waken up and it's been two days. Your power was completely drained, but she could still feel your soul. You were alive, but you weren't waking up.

She found those days to be the loneliest she's ever felt. She took you back to your apartment where she stayed to watch over you. She found some of your records and began to play every album that you had. At least it was better than the silence.