C145

In fact, even in the capital city, there are a lot of battles in the market. It is a girl's house, and those officials who bully the common people abound.

Just now, the people around didn’t dare to speak, just because she was looking at Miss Shen, who was dressed as a rich man, and she said she had something to do with the Qi family. Who doesn’t know the Qi family’s wine shop that occupies half a street? provoke?

Now, this manager Qin has seen many people, since he said that this person is a liar, then she is a liar.

There are not many people who see the official when they say they don’t agree, but if they do, it’s still quite pleasant.

Ye Jiao was fiddling with the jade pendant on her hand, and she didn't pay much attention to Lady Shen, but she could also hear Qin Guanshi's words.

When the women looked over, Ye Jiao nodded, Xiao Suxin understood, and deliberately put on a savage expression, and waved his hand with disgust, "Where do people come from so many things, full of lies." , If it wasn't for the second youngest grandmother just to run into it, I don't know what moths will come out, drag it away."

Before Ms. Shen made a lot of trouble, there were already a few women in the Qi mansion who came up and twisted their arms on the ground. The women who yelled and got up, dragging Ms. Shen and her. The maidservant headed towards Fu Yin Yamen.

Guan Shi Qin smiled and said something to Dong Wu, and then patted him on the shoulder. Dong Wu trot and followed the women.

The people around had just been unable to get through, and now they gave up a way and watched her leave, with some disgust in their eyes.

But after being dragged a few steps away, Miss Shen realized that she had met the real Qi family together!

But when she was in her boudoir, the Shen family could not be ranked in front of the Qi family. Ms. Shen had never seen what the Qi family looked like. I just saw Ye Jiao and don’t know who she is. So, that pretty-looking woman is Qi Erlang's wife?

However, if he just said something wrong, why did he see the official?

No, that's not right, these are not important, the important thing is how to enter the palace if you go to see the official!

Ms. Shen finally knew that she was afraid. She wanted to turn back and talk to Ye Jiao, and ask Guan Shi Qin to make it clear that she could not go to the Yamen, absolutely not!

However, most of the women in the Qi mansion were brought from their hometowns, or signed a death agreement, so they were the most efficient.

Maybe they wouldn't listen to Qin's words, but Ye Jiao nodded, and the women naturally followed suit.

Before Miss Shen could speak, they worked hard to drag her away, without giving her a chance.

The pearl hairpin on the maid's hand also fell to the ground, I don't know who picked it up.

The old man got enough gold, so he didn't rush to find Chaizi, but knelt on the ground, kowtowing at Ye Jiao from a distance, and walked into the crowd and left.

The crowd watching the excitement also spread out, but their eyes looked at Ye Jiao.

I have long heard that the house over there was bought by the Qi family, but no one has actually seen the Qi family. Although it is an accident now, they can be regarded as seeing the true face of that young grandma.