C165

Because the Wen family's recent days have been difficult, Men Keluoque, especially compared to the excitement of the Qi family, is far worse.

Wen Minsong was anxious, not only anxious about business matters, but also a mess in the back home.

In his opinion, his house was once a single wife and three concubines, which is much cleaner than many wealthy families.

The next door, Qi Er, had a bad body and couldn't stand a beautiful woman, but Wen Minsong felt healthy and had three concubine rooms.

He never felt that Shi Shi had any abilities in managing the back house, otherwise he wouldn't let the Sun cry in front of him every day.

Wen Minsong has long bothered her for being a bad wife, so when Shi said that she wanted to get together and not want to shop, Wen Minsong was very happy.

However, Wen Minsong knew how messy this woman's back house was after he had sent Shi Shi away.

Needless to say, the Sun family moved a large sum of money. He didn't know how many Wen Minsong there was. He never thought that this woman could actually raise people to make false accounts, emptied his family, look at the running water, and eat and wear. It's better than Shi's, but still crying and grieving with myself every day?

I want to deal with it, but the Sun family has three heirs, even if it is for the love of the father and son, we can't take her any way.

And the other two concubines are not friendly. Before, Shi had the means to press them hard and couldn't get any waves. Now that the mistress of Shi is no more, they naturally each show their magical powers. Now I still want a child, so I can have hope for the rest of my life.

In the past, I didn't be anxious to ask children, because although Shi Shi had a great wrist, he was reasonable, and he could live well as long as he settled down.

But now that the Shi clan is gone, the Sun clan has children again, so he will be in the top position. No one knows how bad the Sun clan is. No one knows better than them. Of course, you have to take advantage of the sun clan's decline to have a child, which is also considered as fighting for yourself.

As a result, the two concubines each showed their magical powers. Today, we have a chance encounter, and tomorrow we will put on eye drops. The methods are endless and troublesome.

Wen Minsong was already numb until the end, and the Qi family was pressing hard, and many old cases were uncovered. The Wu family who burned the porcelain was still on hand to testify. It was really a bit of a way to survive.

When I got home, it was smoggy again, causing headaches.

There was really no way. Wen Minsong wanted to borrow some money from the clan elders, but when the clan elders were asking for money, they were very good at talking. Now they want to take it out, but there is no sound. He didn't give a copper plate.

The same was true for the elders in the past, but it was the Shi clan that they entangled with hypocrisy. The Shi clan was under various pressures, and his temperament changed drastically, and he was lifeless, but still gritted his teeth and supported all parties. I never thought that my family would be like this before, and there are no tricks to this day.

In the end, Wen Minsong's shop was connected, and the clan elder asked him for money, and the back house was noisy again, which made him feel devastated.