(LN)- I want my girlfriend to help me

This is going to be one kinky ass chapter. So sit down, make sure your parents aren't looking over your shoulder, put on your seatbelt and enjoy.

You don't have to read this if you don't want to. It's at your own risk.

Happy reading!

"You look dashing, my darling." Lando kisses the top of my head, his hand moving over the nude tight dress I'm wearing. His kisses travel over my lips down to my neck, making me moan. "I can't wait to show you off."

"There'd be nothing to show off if you mess up my make-up by kissing me so much."

"You'd be pretty anyhow." He pulls away and his hands leave my hips, the cold air's making me miss his warm hands. "Let's go."

----------------

"Lando, I think you'd like to know something. I'm not wearing any underwear." I whisper into Lando's ear, sure not to let Carlos hear it too. Lando shifts in his seat, a low groan leaving his lips. I rub his back and slightly move away, out of his soft hair. He turns to me, not a word leaving his lips and I walk away. I walk to Zak and we start talking about how great the new McLaren building is. I feel two hands on my hips, slightly pulling me against his body. I know who, Lando.

"I want you here. Right here, right now." He whispers into my ear, I start to blush a lot. The heat between my legs starts to rise in desperation, I need him. "If I find any panties down there, I won't let you cum."

"I'm sorry Zak, I have to help Lando." I say, feeling a little uneasy with the situation I'm in.

"Let me guess, he doesn't dare to order a drink again?" Zak laughs. "You know, you could've asked Carlos too..."

"I want my girlfriend to help me." I smile at Zak before Lando pulls me away. Once we're out of sight, he pulls me into the simulator room. He locks the door, I didn't know it could be locked. He walks to me, looking at me so seductively it makes me whimper. "I need my girlfriend to help me."

"Oh, Lando." He kisses me passionately, his hands roaming my body. "Please."

"I just have to check something." He sits down on his knees and his hand goes up under my dress. His finger starts playing with my clit and he starts smiling at my moaning. One of his fingers enters my folds and pulls away a second later. "That's my girl."

He stands up again, pushing me up against a wall. A grunt leaves my lips as he grinds on me. He pulls my dress up, leaving my bottom naked to the air. He unzips his pants and pulls it down, leaving him in his boxers. The idea of getting caught any moment turns me on even more.

"Are you sure we can do it here?"

"I'll get you a morning-after pill tomorrow." He pulls his boxers down now too, I look down to him and see he's rock hard. I throw my head back, hitting the wall again. He lifts my legs, to rest around his waist. A squeal leaves my lips with his enters me, filling me up in one thrust. His pace is fast, not wanting to take too long. "No time for foreplay, my girl."

"Fuck, Land." I whimper as his lips leave kisses on my neck. I arch my back as I feel the so familiar feeling down at my abdomen. Each thrust on my g-spot makes me moan his name out. I put my head in the crook of his neck to leave kisses there. I smell his aftershave and dig my nails in the skin of his shoulder blades. He groans and I can feel myself come closer and closer to my climax. 

"Cum for me baby." He whispers into my ear, the last thing I needed and I release. "You feel so damn good, Y/n."

"I love it when you moan my name." I feel his grip on my thighs tighten and he releases into me. His mouth's open and his eyes gaze into mine, I can feel one of his hands leave my body to support on the wall. He sloppily thrusts in me some more, before pulling out. We hear a knock on the door.

"So, Y/n, did you help Lando enough now?" Zak laughs from the other side of the door. I push Lando away and pull my dress down.

"yeah, yeah." I stutter, making Zak laugh more. Lando pulls his pants up and unlocks the door.

"If anyone asks, Lando helped you to race on the sim." He pats Lando's back. "That's what I told them."

 _  _
 0-0