(MA/F3) - I've known you for like forever.

I got some people unhappy because don't write smuts with Charles... Honestly I want to, I just can't somehow. In my eyes he's like this perfect guy, no place for anything between the sheets. But I'm trying, it will take a while though.

I wrote about 6 hours on this one, I hope you'll like it.

Warning: NSFW / SMUT

Requested by:

Happy f*cking reading!

I knock on his door with tears in my eyes, hoping so bad my best friend's home. I hear some footsteps behind the door and seconds later the door opens.

"Y/n?" He yawns, rubbing in his eye. I notice he's just in his grey sweats and I smile a little to his hotness.

"Who else?" I joke and a sleepy smile forms on Marcus's face. "Did I wake you up?"

"No, I was watching something." He scratches the back of his neck. "Come in."

"Gladly." He moves aside and I walk to his livingroom.

"Wait!" He sprints past me and takes the tv control, trying desperately to turn off the tv before I can see what he was watching.

"You were watching porn?!"

"I couldn't sleep." He shifts his weight between his feet. I look at him, I'm clearly turned on. He's slightly intimidated but my sudden change in behaviour.

"Is that so?" I walk to him. He takes steps back the more I walk to him. His legs hit the couch and I take one step closer, making him fall on the couch. I sit down on his lap and look into his eyes. I bend down to his ear as I whisper: "Should I help you?"

"Shut up."

"Make me." He shifts under me before kissing me firmly. His hands find my body and they roam my back to my bum, giving it a squeeze. He pulls away and suddenly his eyes look at me with a soft look.

"Are you sure? You were crying at the door."

"I want you. Let's talk about the tears later." I kiss him again, the kiss turns passionate fast. His fingers find their way to my bra-strap. One movement later my bra's loose and I pull my shirt over my head throwing it somewhere on the floor together with my bra.

"You look so good." He breaks our kiss, he's breathing heavily and he caresses my cheek gently. He starts kissing down my neck to my breasts, earning a soft moan from me.

"I don't like gentle."

"But I do, and you're helping me." He looks up to me, making me miss his lips right away.

"F*ck." I throw my head back and feel him put smiling kisses all over my chest. I snap the band on his sweats teasingly, making him groan a little. "I want them out."

"As you wish." I stand up to pull my own jeans down and he tosses his grey sweats somewhere I don't care. I look at him before sitting down again. I see his boner through his boxers and I grow with need. "I wanted this for so long."

"Shut it and kiss me." I say and sit back down. Right after, our lips connect again. We fight for dominance and I win, easily. I arch my back to be closer to him, he pulls me in tightly. He moans in the kiss, turning me on even more. I move my lips down his neck, smelling his hot aftershave. I grind down on him, making him groan loudly. "I want you."

"I want you too, but it's done with the dominance for you, my lady." He turns us over, my back hitting the soft material of the sofa. His lips attack my neck again, moving lower. Dangerously low. I feel his fingers curl around the elastic band of my Ferrari red panties. "Perfect colour, shame it has to come off."

He pulls my panties away from me, leaving me naked under him.

"Where was I?" He traces with his tongue from my neck all the way down to my clit, licking it a few times just to tease me. "Right here."

"F*ck Marcus!" I scream when I feel his tongue inside me, deep in. He works his mouth on my like a god down there. I feel myself come closer and closer to my max. I tug on his beautiful hair, seconds later he pulls away. I groan in disappointment. "You can't do that. I was so close."

"Oh, I know. I'm still thinking if I should make you cum, thought." I throw my head back in annoyance. He whispers: "You look so god damn good beneath me."

"Just f*ck me already." He didn't have to be told a second time because his boxers are across the room and he's sliding a condom on. He hovers over me again, looking into my eyes. He positions himself to my entrance.

"Are you sure?" He says, I nod and he shakes his head. "I want words."

"Yes, I'm sure, Marcus." With those words, he pushes into me. He gives me some time to adjust to his size, I give him a nod and he starts moving. His thrust starts off nice and gentle, but he picks up the pace rather quickly. After a while, he got me into a moaning mess, I'm not controlling what I'm doing nor saying anymore. His name slips off of my lips and my nails dig into the sweaty skin on his shoulder blades.

"You feel so good." He grunts, I wrap my legs around him so he can go deeper in. "So good."

"I'm close." I breathe out as he continues to hit my sweet spot.

"Cum for me, baby." He whispers into my ear and it sends me over the edge. My tight walls don't make it easy for him and he releases right after me. He exclaims: "Oh, f*ck Y/n!"

"Marcus, that was so-"

"Don't, I'm not done with you yet." He pulls out of me and moves lower to my core with his head.

"Oh, Marcus!" I scream when I feel his lips on my folds again. He works his magic on me and gets me to cum again within five minutes, all over his tongue. I scream it out, moaning in pleasure. I grip a pillow so tight my knuckles turn white. He grins back up to me and I smile back. "He for sure didn't make me feel like that."

"Sh*t, your boyfriend."

"Ex-boyfriend."

"That's why you were crying?" He asks, collapsing next to me on the couch. "About that *sshole?"

"Yeah, I told him something he didn't like and he left." He places his hand on my cheek, making me looks at him. "Is this going to hurt our friendship?"

"We still calling this a friendship?"

"I can't lose you, all my relationships turned out in hurt."

"I've known you for like forever. I can't picture my life without you. I'll make sure we'll work out."

Can I have a Marcus? Thank you.

0_0