MV - You'd never want anyone else

So do you guys think Max is rougher after a bad race when he's mad or after a win?

Happy reading!

Max just won the race, we lock eyes and the tension rises. We've never put a label on our relationship but we're basically exclusively and occasionally fucking I guess. He finds his way to the metal fence without breaking eye contact. He orders me closer to the same fence with just his hand gesture. The team pushes me forward. Max forcefully puts his hands on the back of my head and puts our lips together. One of his hands roams down my body and he forces me over the fence to his side. With my bum against the fence, he thrusts his hips against mine, making me feel a lot through my summer dress and his racing suit.

"Do you feel it?" Says Max, obviously asking if I feel his boner. The adrenaline really gets him going.

"I do." He gives me another thrust paired with another kiss. Making me long for the alone time after the whole media crap.

"You were pretty much the only thing I could think about the last laps, do you know that?"

"I do now." I say as Max traces his finger over my bare shoulder and down my arm. I know he likes strapless clothes, it's easier to strap me up early that way.

"After the press, I'm coming to find you right here and we're going to run off." He whispers to me, very slowly regaining his breath. He didn't have anything to drink during the 

"To where?"

"To a hotel, to a beach, to a toilet I don't care. As long as I can celebrate with you without cameras lurking around all the time."

"To do what?"

"You will see." He says before backing away. He rubs his hand through his race-wet hair, giving me a wink.

~~~~~

"We have four hours until our flight." He says as he opens his hotel room door. He lets me in first.

"Our?" I say as I turn to him.

"Babe please come home with me?" I know he always calls me sweet names when he's horny but it feels like we are together right now and I like that idea. So I just answer him by kissing him. "I take that as a yes." He mutters against my lips. One of his hands finds his way between my shoulder blades and the other on my thigh just under my ass. This way he easily throws me on the bed. He gives me sloppy kisses from my mouth to my jaw, to my neck, tits to hip and back up again on the other side. "Baby, do you know why I packed so much formal wear for this weekend?" He says when walking to his suitcase, pulling out two ties. "I brought these for two sweet little wrists." He walks over to me again. Takes one of my wrists, I move over so I'm positioned the right way, and he binds it to the headboard. And does the other wrist as well. While doing so he tells me: "To ensure the cute woman belonging to them can't move them."

"You really have a kink for not me not being able to touch you, huh?"

"Shhh, I don't have kinks."

"A fetish then."

"Okay, I have kinks. Fetish sounds so gross."

"I mean, you are Groß"

"Remind me to shut you up."

"Won't do." His eyes get a dangerous look in them, I feel a tingle in my core as I'm growing with need. He softly traces his finger along my body. Thank God I'm wearing a strapless dress today, he finds his way to the zipper on my back to zip it down. He licks me from my collarbone up to my jaw and along to my chin. The trail it leaves turns cold, sending shivers through my whole body. He kisses and sucks on my breasts, making me moan his name.