Part 4

TW

abuse

We walked out into the ally way next to where the guns were. I spaced off and when I zoned back in they were arguing.

"You're not doing this alone." Rick said sternly.

"Even I think this is a bad idea. and I don't like you much." Daryl said from beside me. I hadn't realized he'd been dragging me along by my sleeve.

"It's a good idea, okay, if you just hear me out. If we go out there in a group, we're slow, drawing attention. If I'm alone, I can move fast." Glenn said matter of factly as he bent down to draw a map of the street on the ground and marks the tank and the bag of guns in the dirt.

"Actually I'm the fastest. I know where the guns are and I've been on my own with just the lame-brains the longest. I think I should go." I said. That earned a look from Daryl that I could only describe as 'are you actually insane'

"Absolutely not. No." Daryl said.

"What come on. I've dealt with tons of them by myself it'll be fine." I responded nonchalantly.

"If she's the fastest maybe she should go." Rick reasoned.

"I have a plan that you might like better than her going alone." Glenn said calmly.

"Fine."

"Look. That's the tank, five blocks from where we are now. That's the bag of guns. Here's the alley we dragged you into when we first met. That's where Daryl and y/n will go." He uttered.

"Why me?" Daryl asked.

"You're crossbow is quieter than Rick's gun. And I figured you'd wanna be with your girlfriend." Glenn said smirking.

"We are not dating!" Daryl and I responded at the same time. I looked at the floor embarrassed.

"Whatever. You got us anywhere else?" Rick asked focusing our attention back on the plan.

"You, me, and T-Dog, right. We'll be in this alley here." He responded pointing at an alley down the street.

"Two blocks away? Why?" T asked baffled.

"Y/n may not be able to come back the same way. Walkers might cut her off. If that happens, she won't go back to Daryl. She'll go forward instead, all the way around to that alley where we will be. Whichever direction she goes, she has us in both places to cover her. Afterward, we'll all meet back here." Glenn sated. Damn, he is really good at this plan crap.

"Hey, kid? What'd you do before all this?" Daryl asked.

"Delivered pizzas why?"

Me & Daryl crawled down the ladder and ran down the alley. Rick, Glenn & T-Dog headed down the other alley. Daryl loaded his crossbow and said, "Y/n I swear to god you're crazy."

"Yeah yeah, whatever, you know you love me." I responded with a grin.

"Please be careful." He said glancing at me.

"Of course Dar-bear."

I ran down the street. Several walkers noticed me but didn't aggressively chase me yet. The walkers started to close in on me but I was faster. I grabbed the guns and Rick's hat and sprinted back to the street I came from.

Three Mexicans came down the alley and they were to beating up Daryl as I came back to the ally. One started to run towards me and tried to grab the bag of guns. Another grabbed me and held me hostage. Daryl shot one in the rear end with his crossbow and he cried out in pain.