27. Delicious devastation (NSFW)

**WARNING**

This chapter contains rough oral, slight discipline

–––––––--

He leaned over me, and his expression was purely carnal.

"Open your mouth, let me see your tongue," he said, voice teeming with lust.

My eyes never left him as I obeyed. Slowly he let his salva drip from his tongue down into my open mouth, grabbed me harder by the neck and slammed inside my mouth with his hard cock. It was like electricity coursing through me when he hit my throat, I could still feel the sensation of his spit dripping down on my tongue and I should have felt humiliated, disgusted, but I didn't. The pure thrill of it made my need for him almost excruciating. 

He pushed himself into my mouth with hard, deliberate thrusts, like he was marking me, making me his own, saliva and tears ran down my face and my legs shook under me. Ash let out a long groan when he pulled out, placing his hands on my cheeks, and looked down at my soaked face. He removed the headphones and put them on the desk.

"You are so goddamn tempting when you look like this," he murmured and trailed a finger down my face. "Delicious devastation... Get up."

I was trembling with desire and breathlessness, nothing was left in my head except for him. The feeling of his hands on my cheeks. The dark glow in his eyes. I got to my feet, legs shaking. Ash pulled off my sweatpants and let his finger slide along my agonizingly hard cock. I shivered and my legs almost gave out from under me at the sensation.

"Fuck, Ash... please..." I moaned quietly.

"You teased me so I really shouldn't..." he mused, but then he gave my dick two fast strokes, making me groan out loud. "But I just don't have the patience right now, you look too tasty. Where do you have condoms?"

Not even the speed of light could measure up to the speed I had when I handed him the packet I had in my dresser. Ash laughed his husky laugh and put the packet on the desk. He seized my hips, making me straddle him and pressed my upper body to him so my erection rubbed against his stomach, at the same time pressing two fingers into my mouth.

"You know where these are going, so make them all nice and wet now," he grinned.

I licked and sucked his fingers greedily, making him groan in surprise.

"You don't have any patience either, I see..." he said and pulled the fingers out of my mouth.

"Oh, f-fuuck me..." I gasped as I felt him slowly press both fingers into my entrance and I clung to Ash and closed my eyes.

"I intend to..." he whispered in my ear and made his movements deeper.

My body adjusted quickly to the size of his fingers as he thrusted them inside and I wanted more. I wanted him, not his damn fingers. I wanted him to fill me up completely. I could sense the tip of his cock slide against my balls, almost like he was teasing me and it was getting unbearable and I rolled my hips towards him.

"That's e-enough, you're killing m-me here..." I groaned.

"And there you go again with demanding things," he said, flashing me a warning smile and removed his fingers. "You just never learn, do you..."

With one swift motion he positioned me right above his hard erection, locked my arms behind my back and buried himself to the hilt with one hard push. I lost my breath as the pain and pleasure erupted in me simultaneously and I couldn't stifle the yelp coming out of my mouth. With slow, so incredibly slow movements he started to move inside me, at the same time holding my body in a vice with his one arm.