30. Marked (NSFW)

**WARNING**

This chapter contains impact play

–––––––--

At first it looked like he had lost the ability to move. Then he slowly closed the door and locked it, not taking his gaze off me. His eyes were big, and he blinked several times, as if to see if he was hallucinating. A covetous smile spread on his lips and his eyes glinted.

"J-Jamie..." he stuttered breathlessly. "You... I mean... Holy mother of f-fuuuck... kitten..."

"I was just wondering if you wanted to stay at my place instead?" I said as neutral as I could muster and held up the key to him. "What do you say?"

It was enormously satisfying to see Ash in such a total state of shock. He took two steps towards me and seemed incapable of taking his eyes off me or even to close his mouth. A mixture between a growl and a whimper came from his lips and he nodded intensely and put the key in his pocket. His hand trembled a little when he caressed my cat ears, and he closed his eyes for a brief moment. Then he looked down on me again.

"I have... something for you," he said in a strained voice and seemed to have some trouble to move away from me. "That will fit... so damn well now."

In surprise I watched as he dug through his backpack and then he stood in front of me again. I started to get up, but he quickly pressed me down on my knees again. He held up a leather choker with a metal hoop in the middle.

"Does my kitten want his collar?" he smiled excitedly.

The person I was a month ago would have been completely appalled by this. A month ago, I would have smacked the collar out of Ash's hand and called him a pervert. But I wasn't that person anymore and the mere thought of him putting the collar on me made my insides shiver in anticipation. He was marking me.

"Yeah, I do," I answered and felt my heart race.

A jolt of desire shot through my body when he fastened the collar around my neck, and I pressed my cheek against his hand to feel him. He grabbed my cheek between his thumb and forefinger.

"Stand up," he mumbled huskily.

I got to my feet and when I straightened out the lube acted again like a pang of pleasure, and I moaned. Ash's eyes narrowed and he traced his hand down my back until he reached my tail. Smiling, he licked his lips and gave the tail a slight yank.

"Oh, fuck...!" I groaned at the sensation when the plug moved inside, and I clung to him.

"Your tail is quite sensitive," he whispered in my ear and licked my earlobe." Turn around so I can see it."

I obeyed him and when I had my back to him, I heard a rustle, like he was picking something up.

"What... are you doing?" I asked and peeked over my shoulder.

The vision made my breath hitch and the hairs on my neck stood up. Ash was standing behind me with a wicked grin on his lips, his eyes gleamed dangerously and in his hand was my sister's riding crop. Slowly he slapped the leather tongue at the end of the crop in his palm.

"I like this place more and more." He pointed the crop at me. "Will anyone notice if I play with this?"

My mind was divided between two possible answers. To say that someone would notice and be on the safe side as he wouldn't do anything with it. Or to tell the truth that nobody had even looked at it in years, and not know what he would try. The black tattoos on his forearms moved as he smacked the whip in his palm again. Fucking Christ, he looked so good doing that.