No More Time

WARNING: Every chapter from here on out will have triggering topics such as d#ug$ man!pula+!0n $u!c!dal ideation and $u!c!de. It will barely if at all be censored so proceed with caution this will be your final and only warning. Thank you for reading.

Shinsou's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache and next to me laid Ena. My dealer. No job equals no money, so this is the easiest way to pay for everything she gives me. I got up and took a shower. After a couple of months of taking, what I  discovered to be, ecstasy and now heroin it was impossible to go a day without the stuff. I looked at the apartment and barely registered the state it was in, destroyed. I got myself an apple only to find it rotten, so I ate some bread on the counter instead. As I was eating I felt Ena wrap her arms around my chest from behind pressing her own body against mine. "You sure woke up early today huh? And didn't even bother to get dressed, how dirty."

I honestly hadn't even realized. I turned around and saw she was in the same boat, she also had two small tablets, one with a shark on it and the other with an otter. She tilted her head to them smirking slightly, offering one to me. I started to reach out for the ecstasy because it always made me feel like I was flying when she stopped me. "To take one," she placed one on her tongue, "you'll have to kiss me, and make it good."

She chuckled slightly and stuck her tongue out at me. I ran my hand through my overgrown hair before grabbing her around the waist and yanking her towards me. I immediately started to search for the pill in her mouth. She giggled and moaned slightly as I did, and once I got the pill in my own mouth I pulled away from her and swallowed it. No hesitation. She took the other one and walked off to the bathroom. In a matter of minutes, I felt the pure joy and feeling of being lost and forgetting hit me. It was better than everything. 

I spent the whole day like this. Drugs and sex, that's all I ever do now and it's empty but that's the best part. No one cares where I am or what I do or really anything about me. If I disappeared I don't even think Ena would notice. It was a strangely liberating feeling, knowing that anything could happen or not happen and no one would be hurt. 

After enough time you can't even tell someone what day it is without looking at it for yourself. Time means nothing. The only thing that matters is being happy enough to not get lost inside the labyrinth of your own mind. It's not easy but I'll be damned if I let myself get so lost I can't come back. 

Kaminari's POV

"Hey bro?" Sero pokes his head out of the bathroom when I call for him and nods for me to continue. "Do you think I should visit my parents?" The poor guy practically chokes on toothpaste as he tries to say no.

"Abusive assholes like that can burn. Why would you even be thinking that?" A shrugged slightly and set my phone aside and went to join him in the bathroom so he could finish.

"I don't know, maybe they've changed," Sero let out a muffled 'Doubt it.' before finishing brushing his teeth.

"Listen, bro, do what you think is right, but I really don't think you should," I knew he was right but I still set plans to visit them in a couple of weeks. With everything that's been happening it only makes sense. It's really put my life into perspective. I'll give them one last chance and that's it.

So far the hospital is keeping Kiri in a medically induced coma until they have decided he's healthy enough to go back to his life. I just hope he's still asleep for Bakubro's trial. He doesn't need to see what the rest of us are all sure will happen. Bakubro hasn't left Kiri's side since he's been in the hospital practically. At least one of them is realistic.

The past few days have been a haze. I've been on autopilot. But soon everything will settle down and we'll all be able to get back to living our lives. 

One good thing that has come from this is earlier today Asui and Uraraka reached out to me and told me that after they knew what Shinsou had done, they didn't want anything to do with him and they've been living together for a couple of months. I thanked them and left it at that. I didn't want anything from that life to haunt me. 

HELLO MY GEEKS FREAKS AND LOW-LEVEL CREEPERS!! (that go boom)

I'm glad you read this chapter and it probably made you upset (??) but it's only gonna get worse so-

I will most likely not be making any alternate endings unless it is very heavily asked for

Just know that I do love and appreciate you guys I swear!

Have a great day/night