56.Genera+ion

I loved this show

I loved this show. This is like a lighter version of Euphoria and more focused on the queer community which is another thing I loved.

This show also gives us one of the rarest representation of being an Ace lesbian in the form of Greta. She has a really cool aunt-which I think every queer kid deserves-who is trans.

Greta and Riley's relationship was a slow burn and I really think all the problems between them would have been solved much earlier if they had just communicated properly but as we know the gays can do anything but talk about their issues.

There was a kind of love triangle between Greta, Riley and another girl named Luz but obviously Greta and Riley are the one for each other. Especially since all their scenes together were of intense eye contact and lingering hands which made everything much more gayer.

I felt the end was a kind of cliff hanger and I had so many unanswered questions. I also would have loved to see how they explore Greta's asexuality but unfortunately like many other great shows this one is also cancelled after S1.

Although I was satisfied that our sapphics atleast got to confess their love to one another even if it was until the last moment.