New Adventure

~A/n~

Hey guys so I'm going to skip most of the stuff that happens at the burned down campsite. I hope you're enjoying the book so far, don't worry it will get good.

💕💕💕

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As me and Manny looked around and watched the baby, Diego showed up. Yayyyyy! I thought and rolled my eyes.

"I told you they were gone." Diego states.

"Well, look who it is. Don't you have some poor, defenseless animal to disembowel?"

"Manny!" I exclaimed shocked, he knows that offends me, even if sabers do just that, doesn't mean he can use it as an insult. Manny looked down at me with apologetic eyes.

"Well the kitty does speak." Diego said smirking, I flung my head in his direction, angry cause no one calls me kitty...

"Don't. Call me kitty." I snarled lowly at him, causing Diego to smirk wider now that he had ammunition he could use against me.

"They couldn't be far. I mean they went this way or this way or maybe..." I watched Sid embarrassing himself further.

"You don't know much about tracking do you?" wow Diego actually asked a good question, I rolled my eyes again.

"Hey, I'm a sloth. I see a tree, eat a leaf. That's my tracking" Good job Sid, at least you know you're stupid.

"You didn't miss them by much. It's still green. They headed north two hours ago." Diego told us. Then Sid being Sid.

"Hey, it's still green. They headed north 2 hours ago." Sid mimicked Diego and put 2 sticks in his mouth as teeth, I laughed at this which made Diego glare and Manny smile and the baby laugh until he fell over, a fish flew into the air and landed on Manny's face, making me laugh harder. 

"You don't need this aggravation. Give me the baby. I can track humans down a lot faster than you can." Diego said smugly, still smiling from earlier's incident. I sat up and stared at Diego and his words.

"You aren't the only one who can track. I'm a saber too you know, tracking is part of the package." I spat at him. He just stared at me.

"And you're just a good citizen helping out, right?" Manny questioned, ignoring my comment.

"I just know where the humans are going." Diego says shaking his head.

"Glacier Pass. Everybody knows they have a settlement on the other side." I stated to Diego. 

"Well aren't you clever... kitty." He said smirking.

"Don't call me that!"

"Well, I don't know your name, so to me you're kitty and always will be."

"My name. Is Y/n." I told him.

"What a pretty name, kitty." I then growled as warning to him, we were face to face at this point until he pulled away. 

"Unless you know how to track you're never gonna reach them before the pass closes up with snow. Which should be, like, tomorrow." Diego said to all of us, as we had both backed down.

"So you can give that baby to me or go get lost in a blizzard. It's your choice." I looked to Manny as he lifted the baby over Diego and handed him to Sid.

"Here's your little bundle of joy." Manny stated bluntly.

"Aw, the big, big bad tigey-wigey gets left behind. Poor tigey-wigey." I smirked at the new nickname for Diego, but also thought Sid was incredibly brave for winding up a saber.