CHAPTER 20

Ji Eun grabbed the doctor's collar.

"You..you're lying right?"Ji Eun said.

"No,ma'am.I'm so sorry."Ji Eun's eyes was filled with tears.

"Bring my son back!Do something please!"She begged.Jisoo grabbed her arm,then pulled her to her chest to hug her.

"Ji Eun.."She whispered.Ji Eun hugged her tighter.

"My boy.."Jisoo was trying hard not to cry,she doesn't want to add sorrow on Ji Eun's grief.

"We'll be okay.. we'll be.."

-

After taking care of the burial of her son,she went home.Its almost midnight when she came.She went to Ella's room to give her a kiss in her forehead,before going to their room.Rosé was still awake,she can't sleep without Jisoo by her side.She saw Jisoo walking in,looking lifeless.

"Jisoo?"She stood up and walked to Jisoo."Jisoo where have you gone?It's past midnight."Rosé said.Jisoo just walked to her,burying her face o Rosé's chest.

"I..I lost him..J-Jinho's gone."She said as she sobbed.Rosé was shocked,and she just hugged Jisoo tight."I just met him..I just met him before he's gone.Its so painful,Chae."

"I know."Rosé said,as she pats Jisoo's back.

"Why?Why did I lost him in such short period of time?"Rosé just hugged her tighter.

"Everything have its own reason,Jisoo.You'll be fine."

-

The next day..

Jisoo fell asleep in Rosé's arms,she woke up not seeing her around.She stood up,took a bath and got ready to leave.She walked downstairs and she saw Ella and Rosé having their breakfast.

"Good morning,daddy!"Ella greeted.Jisoo smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning,baby."They all had breakfast,then after that Jisoo will bring Ella to school.After the breakfast,Jisoo held Ella's hand to go outside.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby?"Jisoo answered.

"Jinho said he'll be fine today,where is he?"Ella asked.Rosé looked at Jisoo,their eyes met.Rosé nodded,giving Jisoo approval to tell Ella on what Jinho's state is.Jisoo knelt in front of Jisoo,then held Ella's hand.

"Ella,Jinho didn't make it.The operation isn't successful.He's now a beautiful angel,watching us from above."Jisoo stated,preventing her tears to fall but it still fell from her eyes.Ella reached for her face,wiping the tears using her thumb.

"It's okay,daddy.Jinho don't like it when you're sad,so please smile."Ella hugged Jisoo."It's okay,daddy."Jisoo nodded,before standing up.

"Thank you,my princess."

-

After Ella's class,Jisoo brought her at the funeral,with her teacher since they want to send condolences too.

"Bye,Jinjin."Ella said in a sad tone.Rosé came too,all in disguise so paparazzis won't know her.She saw Ji Eun seating alone at a side,so she sat next to her.

"Ji Eun."She called.Ji Eun looked at her,she visibly have cried all night.Rosé suddenly hugged her."I don't know what to do,and I don't know your pain.But I know you can do this."Ji Eun just nodded.This comfort from Rosé.Ella walked to them.

"Auntie Ji Eun."The little girl hugged Ji Eun.

"Thank you."Jisoo's phone rang,she walked outside,answering the call.Its Detective Namjoon.

"Hello?"Jisoo answered.

"Miss Kim?I got you some evidences.I already know who the suspect is."Namjoon said.

"Really?"

"Yeah.Can we meet?So I can tell you."

"Yeah sure.I'll go there at your office.Thank you."She turned the call off,walking back inside."Chae,I'll living now.Should I bring you both home?"Jisoo asked.

"I'll just call manager oppa."

"Okay."Jisoo left,walking to her car and driving to Namjoon's place.She came there and walked inside.

"Miss Kim.Take a seat."Namjoon told Jisoo.Jisoo sat.

"So how's the investigation?"Jisoo asked.

"Here."Namjoon handed her various files.

"I got to check on the papers that year,CCTV footages and such."

"And then?"Jisoo asked."Who is the killer?"

"Park Chanyeol."

-

"Yeah?You made it fail?Good.You can resign and work on my hospital.I'll give you the payment later on."Mr.Park said on phone,talking to the doctor who did the operation to Jinho.

"You really did it,dad?"Jimin said,hearing the conversation.Mr.Park immediately looked at him.

"I need to ruin their marriage.And after all,don't you remember how her father ruined me?I told you a lot of times that he was the reason my career was ruined and I'm almost crawling just to get up.And she also cheated on your sister.She deserves it."

"But dad that boy is innocent!He absolutely don't have any idea about this and he died because of your vengeance!"Jimin shouted angrily.

"This is just Jisoo and the Kim's family's karma!"

"No,dad.This isn't right and it will never be right!You know mom hates vengeance,right?She hates this and you thought me to be a good person too!How come you ruined the teaching you have thought us?!"

"You don't understand!"

"Yes.I'll never understand,dad."Jimin said, walking away.