CHAPTER 21

Jimin walked to her mother's room,Mrs.Park is awake.

"Mom."He greeted his mom,walking to her and holding her hand.

"I thought you're going to work?"

"Mom I need your help."

"For what?"

"I have someone I love,that person did something very wrong,so unacceptable.But..after all that person is so close to me even that person committed crime..I don't know if I should tell the police about it."Jimin said,hanging his head low.

"What do you think is right,Jimin?"Mrs.Park asked.

"To surrender him."

"Then do that.Thats the right thing."Mrs.Park said.Jimin nodded.

"I'll think about that,mom."

-

"That guy..I knew it.He's really something else."Jisoo said.

"Yeah.He was able to hide this for years."

"He'll pay for this."Jisoo was about to walk away when Namjoon held her wrist.

"He's dangerous,you shouldn't just go there and attack him."

"What do I care?"

"He's a psychopath.He have been admitted in psychiatric ward before,for hunting various people.If you just attack him,he could kill you right away.You should be careful.We can just do this the legal way."Namjoon said."He could also hurt your family.He shouldn't know that you know something."Jisoo thought of it.Come to think of it,Namjoon's right.Jisoo sighed.

"Fine.I'll get that bitch arrested soon."Jisoo said as she walked away.

You'll pay for this,Park Chanyeol.

-

It's the last day,Jinho's burial.Jisoo was holding Ella's hand while Ji Eun,was just crying.The boy she dedicated her life with,is now gone.Rosé wasn't around,she have things to do.

"Good bye,my son."Jisoo whispered as she threw the flower at the coffin.

"Bye, Jinjin."Ella said as she also threw the flower too.Ji Eun was having a hard time to let go,but then Ella reached for her hand.

"Auntie Ji Eun,it's okay."Ella said.Ji Eun sighed,before throwing the flower.

"Good bye,my little angel."She said.

Good bye,Jinho.

-

Jisoo was at her office at the hospital,but she can't focus.Shes loosing her mind,it's flying.She just lost her son,and that's pretty understandable.

"Doctor Kim."Her staff called.She looked.

"Yeah?"

"Our condolences to your son but..you have a operation tomorrow.Are you in condition to do it?"

"No,I'll talk to my friend,he can perform it.I..I just can't.I'm..I'm still loosing my focus I don't think I can do that operation."Jisoo explained.

"Okay."At break time,Jisoo decided to talk to her friend,Sehun.Hes a neurosurgeon too.She went to his office.

"Hey,Soo.I heard what happened to your son,it's a gossip around.My condolences."He said.Jisoo just nodded.

"Thank you but I need your help."

"For what?I'll help you with anything."Sehun said.

"Do you have operation tomorrow morning?I don't know anyone else that I can trust with this patient other than you."

"Morning."Sehun looked at his schedule."I don't have much by 8 am to 1 pm."

"Can you do my operation?I can't do it.After..after what happened I don't think I can do that."Jisoo said.Sehun nodded,understanding Jisoo's situation.

"Sure.Give me the patients' name."

"Thank you,Sehun.You're such a big help."

-

"I'm just protecting my daughter.Worst thing?She can't even understand that."Mr.Kim said as he drink his beer.He is talking at a bartender.Yes,he's at a bar.

"Why don't you tell her?"

"I'm telling her but she won't understand!She always see me as the antagonist.I don't want to bother her happiness,but I have no choice.After all I've done behind that Park Yoon,I don't think he can forgive me.I'm pretty sure he'll make me pay through my daughter.I don't want her to suffer because of me."He drink once again."She's the only one I have..I don't wanna loose her too but I'm slowly..loosing her."

-

Jimin was driving to the police station,he's decided.He wants to be a witness,he wants to tell the police on what really happened to Jinho,then later on he'll talk to Ji Eun,to tell her the truth.

"This is it,Jimin.You can do this.This is the right thing."He keeps chanting while driving.He doesn't want to betray his father,but he needs to do it for the sake of the innocent life.He was driving when suddenly a car came up in front of him."SH*T!"He made a sharp turn,causing him to bump on a post.