29

At Wang Mansion

Author_POV

What help do you need?" Zhan asked yibo.

Can you put this carton box in the cupboard inside the room next to my room?" Yibo said zhan, showing the box to him.

And you have to clean that room too," Yibo said, raising his eyebrows and looking at Zhan.

What's in this box?" Zhan came over to Yibo and asked.

Yibo slowly opened the carbon box as it held his precious things. Zhan peeped inside the box. There were photo frames of Yibo's parents inside the box, which he cherished as his last memories with his parents.

They?" Zhan stopped while asking yibo.

They are my parents." Yibo said emotionally.

Oh, sorry," Zhan remembered about Yibo's family and said.

It's okay," yibo replied.

Can you do something for me?" Yibo asked Zhan again.

Yes, tell me, What can I do for you?" Zhan asked Yibo.

Take care of it more than your life. Be careful. No photo frame should break. Otherwise, you know what I can do. Right?" Yibo said sternly.

Yes, sure." Zhan said and picked up the carton box from the table.

I know you very well." Zhan said in his mind and smirked.

Zhan left the office with a carton box in his hand. He started walking upstairs to the room. Zhan reached outside the room. He put the box down on the ground. Zhan turned the doorknob, but the door did not open as the door locked from outside. He left the carbon box outside the room and went to the Old Man in the living room.

Do you have the key to the room next to Yibo's room?" Zhan came into the living room, stood in front of the Old Man, and asked him.

Yes, but why do you need the key to that room?" The Old Man asked zhan.

Yibo asked me to clean that room, and he has to keep his precious things in the room." replied zhan.

Okay, fine. I'll bring you the key." said the Old Man and stood up from the couch.

Mmm," murmured zhan and sat down on the couch and waited for the Old Man for the key to that room.

The Old Man came to his room and pulled out a bunch of keys from the bedside drawer. He went to zhan in the living room with a bunch of keys.

Here is the key," said the Old Man, giving the bunch of keys to Zhan.

??? zhan was dumbfounded.

Which of these is the key to that room, Uncle?" Zhan asked the Old Man.

This one." The Old Man pulled out a key from the bunch of keys and said.

Okay," Zhan took the key to that room and said.

Zhan walked towards that room. He reached outside the room and opened the door with the key.

As soon as he entered the room, he started coughing. Zhan coughed because of the dust in that room. As the room was being closed for several days, dust and spider webs were all over the room. 

When Zhan looked around the room, he found that the room had belonged to a kid. That kid was none other than Yibo himself. It was Yibo's childhood room.

Zhan turned on the vacuum cleaner and removed the dust and spider webs. Zhan picked up the scattered toys, video games, drawing books, painting colors from the ground and put them in their places.

Zhan took a clean cloth and cleaned the room furniture, bookshelf, antique vase. Zhan laid a clean bedsheet on the bed. Zhan made the room neat and clean as like a new room. Zhan walked over to the wardrobe and opened it. The wardrobe was empty, but it held an antique silver box. He took out the box from the wardrobe and put it on the table.

What's in this Antique Box? Should I open it or not?" Zhan asked himself as he was a little curious to know what was inside this Ancient Box. 

No. I shouldn't open this box. Otherwise, Yibo will get mad at me," Zhan started talking to himself.

But what's in it?" Zhan asked himself as he had seen an ancient object after a long time in his life.

Zhan anxiously opened the box and peeped into it. Some toys, a wooden candy floss stick, and papers were inside it.

PAPERS!" zhan was shocked to see the contract papers in this Ancient Silver Box and said, emphasizing the word papers.

................................................................................................................................................................

Like⭐⭐⭐⭐ and Comments👇👇👇👇