34

🔞🔞This chapter contains heavy smut. If you are not comfortable, then you can skip this chapter.🔞🔞

At Wang Mansion

Author_POV

After a while, they reached the Wang Mansion. Yibo got down from the car and opened the car door of Zhan's side.

Come out," yibo said to zhan angrily.

No," replied Zhan.

Yibo grabbed Zhan's wrist and started pulling him out of the car.

Zhan resisted getting out of the car. Yibo tightened his grip on Zhan's wrist, which caused pain in Zhan's wrist.

 Zhan got out of the car due to sudden pain in his wrist. Yibo started dragging Zhan to the main gate.

Yibo hit the door hard with his palm, and the main door opened.

Yibo started dragging zhan towards his room.

Zhan tried to release his hand from yibo's grip. But all his efforts went in vain. Yibo took Zhan to his room. Yibo slammed the door with a bang behind him as they entered the room. 

The door locked from inside. Zan's feet trembled at the bang on the door.

What are you doing?" zhan was terrified and asked yibo.

What do you think?" yibo said sternly and looked at zhan with evil eyes.

Please listen to me, yibo. Whatever you saw, It isn't true. I did all that so that my father would get well soon. Then I..." zhan was explaining to yibo when yibo cut his sentence. 

Then you will leave me and go away." Yibo said sternly.

No! I will never leave you. Believe me." zhan tried to convince Yibo.

Believe in you?" yibo said and smirked at Zhan's words.

I believed in you. But you broke my trust every time." yibo said to zhan.

I thought you were not like your father. But I was wrong. You also turned out to be like your father." yibo said emotionally.

Why do you hate my father so much?" zhan asked Yibo when he heard bad things about his father.

Your father is a criminal who killed my parents. Because of him, I became an orphan. Because of your father, people made allegations against my parents." Yibo shouted and said.

No! My father is not a criminal. He has not killed anyone. You are lying." Zhan was shocked to hear yibo accusations against his father and said in a trembling voice.

I never lie." yibo went over to zhan, and held Zhan's shoulder tightly, and said, looking into his eyes.

Zhan didn't want to hear bad things about his father, so he slapped Yibo on his cheek. Yibo's cheek turned red.

Zhan went to the door to leave the room and opened the door. The door was ajar, but yibo slammed the door with his hand, and the door closed again.

Zhan closed his eyes because of a bang on the door. Yibo placed his hands on the door and imprisoned Zhan inside them. 

After a while, Zhan opened his eyes and turned around.

Yibo forcefully pushed Zhan to the door. Zhan's back smashed against the door. Yibo held onto Zhan's hands tightly and pinned them above Zhan's head on the door.

Let go of me, yibo." Zhan said angrily to yibo. Zhan tried to get rid of his hands from yibo's grip.

You slapped me because of your father?" Yibo yelled at Zhan. Zhan was frightened by Yibo's behavior.