40

At Wang Mansion

Author_POV

Yibo came to his room and opened it. He was astonished to see the view in front of his eyes.

The entire room had decorated with rose petals and the scent of Vanilla, Sandalwood, and lavender in the air. In the center of the bed was a gift.

Yibo started walking towards the bed and stopped at the edge of the bed.

Yibo picked up the gift and opened it.

Yibo stared at the gift and was amazed to see it. 

Zhan entered the room and closed the door behind him.

The contract papers were in the gift box. 

Yibo took out the papers and read them carefully.

Yibo saw Zhan approaching him and stopped reading.

What's it?" Yibo asked Zhan.

Contract papers." Zhan replied

I know. But what is it doing here? I breached the terms of the contract that ceased it, isn't it?" Yibo asked Zhan.

Yes. But I've got it renewed." replied Zhan.

But why?" Yibo was confused and asked Zhan.

I want to have a lifelong contract with you, Yibo. We will never separate from each other." Zhan replied in a deep voice.

But we are together even without it, zhan. isn't it?" Yibo said

Then why did you make a contract with my father in the first place?" Zhan asked Yibo.

I had no other choice at that time. I wanted to stay by your side. It was the best option for me, so I did." Yibo replied

Zhan was overwhelmed to hear how much Yibo loves him more than he does to Yibo.

Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for being with me. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for treating me well." Zhan got emotional and said, two drops of tears fell from his eyes.

Why won't I? You are very special to me." Yabo said in a sweet voice.

Zhan was flattered and blushed by Yibo's words.

His cheeks were red, and his lips were trembling. His heart was beating fast as if it were only beating for Yibo.

I love you, Yibo." Zhan could not control himself and confessed his love for Yibo and firmly hugged Yibo.

I love you too, zhan." Yibo also confessed and hugged him back.

Yibo placed his chin on Zhan's shoulder and relaxed his body.

After some time, the two broke the hug and started looking at each other intensely.

WARNING🔞🔞🔞~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🔞🔞🔞WARNING

🔞🔞This chapter contains heavy smut. If you're not interested then you can skip this chapter.🔞🔞

Yibo came close to Zhan and kissed him passionately. Zhan kissed yibo back.

Zhan put his hands around Yibo's neck. Yibo placed his right hand on Zhan's waist and pulled Zhan closer to his side.

They were playing with each other's tongues and mixing saliva.

Yibo broke the kiss when Zhan was breathless. 

Yibo went to Zhan's neck and kissed and made a hickey on his neck.