2

The cell was silent, the others intently waiting for Harry to react to Dumbledores true words.
A smile cracked Harry's chipped lips, than a laugh slipped them.

All of them were shocked to hear Harry laugh so maniacally to the truth.

"Bella! Bella did you hear what they said?!" Harry leaned his forearm on the dirty cell wall, seeming to talk to no one. "They want you Harry~!" "Zip it 997!"
Harry calmed down after a second and spun back around, the unnatural wide smile still spread over his dehydrated lips.

"No." "What?!" Harry looked at Hermione. "Oh great Harry please save us now that we believe you! It's not like we abandoned you when you were on trial for getting wrongly accused or another! No! No! Please save us!"
Harry stared at Hermione as he chanted. Ron got in front of Hermione but Harry didn't stop, only turned the tune a bit.
"Oh mate we didn't mean it!" "Harry!" Dumbledore grabbed Harry's arms firmly. "People are dying." Harry stared into Dumbledores eyes blankly. "... And?" "We need you to stop this war, for you to come back." "Why would I do that? I got Bella and Rodolphus. I don't need no title. I don't gotta get used by you people than thrown back into Azkaban." Harry threw Dumbledores hands off of him and began to sway with his index fingers following. "Face it Dumbly~ I don't need you~." Harry smirked. "But you need me~."

Just than the walls crumbled. The dark misty night shined through the broken wall.

"Oh he's right on time!" Harry smiled.

Ron and Hermione went to catch Harry but he had already jumped out of the frame.
"Harry!"

Harry was engulfed in a black cloud. Black mist flew around, circling one another.
Ran began to pour, hail of all shapes following.

Dumbledore grabbed Hermione and Ron's shirts and pulled them back as dementors crowded around the broken triangular side.