7

Harry danced down the quiet corridors. Today was Friday and dinner was in a few hours.
It's only been the first week of Harry being back but he already knew how far he could go and still get away with it... although Snape was annoyed of his antics but that just made it more fun.

"Harry." Harry looked up and grumbled when he saw Hermione.

Hermione had been on his tail and seemed to be everywhere he went. Harry hated it since all he wanted to do was pick on Gryffindors and some of the other students but he couldn't with her watching him like a fucking hawk.

"Some of the girls and I are having a sleepover in Gryffindor common room, you should come." "I'm a boy." Hermione shrugged. "Your more girly than most." Harry scoffed. "No thanks, I don't need to be called a girl."
Hermione rolled her eyes and followed Harry. "You aren't interacting with anyone, it would be good." "And what? Hear about you girls talking about boys and painting your nails?" "Hey! Our tastes are good." Harry rolled his eyes. "Boys are a waist of time." "Well last time I checked you didn't really care for girls." "Your right I don't, I already have someone." "Oh really who?"

"Potter!" Hermione scoffed in annoyance. They turned and Draco raised a brow. "What do you want Malfoy?" Draco rolled his eyes. "Dinners soon, ready to go." "You have no idea."
Draco slipped his arm around Harry's shoulder and walked with him. He flipped Hermione off before they turned a corner and she growled.