Chapter 29

Hearing YN whisper those words broke everyone in the room. JK could only imagine what she was feeling but they didn't dare talk in case they could be heard. At least that's what he thought until he heard Yoongi speak.

"It's ok kitten, I hear you. I know where you are, we tracked your watch. Keep the line open but don't say anything. We don't want him to be suspicious, just sit tight, we are coming." With that, he clicked the mute button so that anything said wouldn't be heard on the other line. That way it didn't out YN that someone was on the phone with her.

After that everyone was quiet again and Yoongi motioned to JK to follow him.

"We still need to book flights out. But we are booking eight instead of seven. If we grab her and immediately get on a plane to Korea, she will be safe. We can handle any fall out with law enforcement or her parents later." Yoongi stated, running his hands through his disheveled hair.

"Yoongi, I know we want to run immediately but if we do that we could all get in trouble. Why don't we tell the police where she's at and we can go with them?"

"Jungkook, do you really think they would let us anywhere near that place? They would keep us away, and what then? What if she's hurt in the meantime or they make a mistake and she's killed? We shouldn't take the chance."

"Then what do you propose we do, I'm more of a mess than any of you realize. I want her home with me now. This whole situation is about to make me lose my mind."

"Plus Yoongi, we are musicians, not ninjas," Namjoon stated as he walked out of the room and approached the other two men. "We need to include the proper people to help us."

"Ugh, Namjoon stop being so reasonable! That's our sister out there and our niece or nephew. How can you all be calm and rational!" he yelled back.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Yoongi and held him as he started breaking down. Both men had tears streaming down their faces. JK was feeling helpless and was torn between wanting to do what Yoongi wanted but also wanting to have the officer handle the problem. He was so scared of making a mistake either way that he felt paralyzed by his emotions.

Jin walked out of the room and motioned over to Namjoon. "Joon, I booked the tickets. I sent a message to management to leak the information to the saesangs. It'll get to the press faster and he'll start to see that we are making arrangements."

Namjoon nodded "Good thinking Jin, how many tickets?"

"I booked 8, either way, YN is getting on that flight with us tomorrow or we don't go at all," Jin stated with a determined gleam in his eye. He wasn't going to let anything happen to her. "Hobi is on the phone with the authorities now. He's giving them the information we have. Although it's not good news, they want to wait before going in. They are hoping that he will relax his guard once he finds out that we are leaving."

Jungkook shook his head, "That's not good enough. We have her location and everything. We basically did their jobs for them. They should be getting her right now!" Frustrated JK let go of Yoongi and wiped his eyes. "If they aren't going to do anything then I'm going to get my girlfriend and child back."

He walked away from his friends and grabbed his keys. He headed towards his car when he felt a hand come down on his shoulder. "There's not a snowball's chance in hell you're going alone and leaving me here Kook. I'm driving." Yoongi said and held his hands out for the keys.

JK nodded his consent and walked to the passenger's side. When he opened the door he heard the front door of the house slam and Jimin came running towards them, phone in hand.

"Wait for me!" He said and quickly climbed into the back seat.

Just when they thought they were in the clear they saw the flashing lights of the officer's vehicles.