𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲

"THIS IS YOUR ROOM?" Aimee asked Bella as she placed their bags down.

Bella nodded as she looked around at all the familiar furniture. "Yeah.."

"I like it" Aimee admits with a grin.

They had arrived and were waiting for Bella's mom, Renee, to get home from the store.

Aimee had met Renee before but it was a brief encounter when Bella was in hospital.

"I'm home!" A voice called out. Bella quickly shot up and ran to her mom. Aimee walked behind with an amused smile on her face.

"Oh baby!" Renee calls out with a grin as Bella jumps in her arms.

As they pull apart Renee smiles over to Aimee "hey, Aimee. How are you?"

"I'm doing great" she says, her eyes lingering on Bella for a while. "How have you been?" She asks politely.

"Good, thank you, honey" she grins, noticing the smiles being exchanged between her daughter and the vampire.

|______________|

"Aren't you gonna miss this? Can't you feel the vitamin D soaking up in your pores?" Renee asked as she sat by the pool with Bella.

"Yeah, I am gonna miss this."

"You know collages in Florida are a lot sunnier. I'm just saying, if you go to the university Alaska, I'm never gonna see you."

"That have a really good science program" Bella lies.

"You mean, Aimee program?" Renee smirks. From inside Aimee watched with a smile as Bella enjoyed herself.

"The way she watches you.. it's like she's willing to leap in front of you and take a bullet or something." Renee says "it's something out of a love story"

"Is that a bad thing?" Bella asks. "It's an intense thing. You're different with her. She moves, you move. Like magnets" Renee explains.

"I know.. we're just..." Bella trails off.

"In love. I get it. Just wanna make sure you're making the right choices for you. You know because you're the one that's gonna have to live with her"

Bella just smiles at the thought causing Renee to laugh. The older women suddenly jumps up "alright then. Enough with the heavy." She runs off.

She soon comes back with a gift wrapped in purple paper. "Congraduation" she smiles.

"Mom I didn't want you to spend any money" Bella scolds.

"I didn't" she retorts happily. "There are all our old trip t-shirts?!" Bella laughs.

"I though they'd make a good quilt! Keep you warm up in Alaska."

"This is amazing" Bella compliments. "Oh, honey. I'm glad you like it. I just figured, you know, when you're older, have kids, adopt, we can add to it. Maybe go visit the worlds largest ketchup bottle or something?" Renne rambles.

Bella pulls her into a hug. "Thanks". "Just thought you should have a little piece of me up in Alaska."

"Mom" Bella says softly. The older women pulls away and smiles "yes?"

Bella looks over to Aimee who gives her a small nod, knowing what she was wanting to do.

"Aimee proposed to me." She says, scared of her mothers reaction.

Renee sat up and put her hands over her mouth. "Oh my god!" She yelled, excitedly.

"And I said yes"

"Oh honey! This is incredible!" She exclaims. Bella smiles, happy about her mothers reaction.

"Where's the ring?" She asks, seeing no ring on Bella's finger. The younger swan takes off her necklace and slips the ring on her finger.

Renee takes Bella's hand in hers. "Holy Shit! Its huge" she laughs. Bella raises her eyebrows at her moms outburst. "It's beautiful, baby" she corrects herself.

"So how did she do it?"

"We were in Paris and she took me to my favourite museum. Their was a band playing and roses everywhere. It was perfect" Bella gushes.

"Oh honey, I'm so jealous" Renee giggles. Bella looks back at Aimee who's smiling brightly at her fiancé.

|______________|