𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽

"EMMETT" BOTH TWINS CHORUS as they lead the vampire somewhere where they can openly fight.

"Working in twos against them doubles your strength! You've got one on your back.. your partner gets it off you!" Aimee yells out.

Each supernatural creature looks around and nods. "Don't hold back" Jasper taunts.

"Not in may nature" Emmett retorts. Aimee makes her way behind Emmett as he charges at Jasper. The blonde vampire pushes him back.

He goes flying through the air on his back. Once he reached Aimee she grips him by the neck, pushing him down to the ground in front of her.

Emmett taps her arm, signalling he surrenders. She smirks "never lose focus!" Jasper yells out.

Edward walks up with Carlisle and they battle it out, resulting in Carlisle on his back. Edward looks away in pride causing Aimee to roll her yes.

"One more thing!" She yells out, just as she does Carlisle gets up and pushes Edward down "never turn your back on your enemy!"

"Come on Rosey!" Aimee grins as Rose walks towards her. The younger vampire swings her fist, which Aimee ducks. The brunette girl pushes Rose over and straddles her, holding Rosalie's neck in her hand.

A wolf whistle comes from Emmett, causing both the girls to flip him off. Bella looks at the two with jealousy, not because she thought they were flirting but because she wished she could be able to do that stuff with Aimee without getting hurt.

Once they had finished Aimee walked up to Bella with a smile. "We're done for the day, love"

Bella chuckles, seeing a lot of twigs and dirt on Aimee. The human gently brushed the dirt from Aimee's back and pulls a twig from her hair.

"So, do you think I did well?" She asks. Bella nods with a small smile "you did great"

|______________|

Panting, Bella abruptly woke up from her nightmare. She was glad to see Aimee sat beside her.

"What is it, love?" Aimee asked as she pushed a stray piece of hair behind Bella's ear. She was worried as Bella looked terrified.

"The intruder. The newborn army. They're all her puppets.Victoria"

"Alice would have seen if she wanted to make an army" Aimee disagrees.

"Unless she's hiding behind them. And she's letting someone else decide." Bella argues her point.

"You may be right... look, if it is... her, I have a plan. You may not like it but you have to trust me, okay?" Aimee asks.

Bella nods with a hesitant smile "as long as you don't get hurt.."

"Get some sleep now, love. We have a long day tomorrow" Aimee whispers as Bella settles beside her.

|______________|

"I'm not just gonna hide while you're out taking all the risks for me." Bella insists.

The two were walking down Bella's drive as they went over the plan to take down the army.

"Bella.. you have to let me protect you" Aimee sighs.

"No, Aimee. You don't get to make that choice for me."

"Bella.. with Victoria-"

"It's all about Victoria! Why can't we have one conversation with her not being mentioned" Bella yells.

"God Bella! You say that as if I'm cheating on you! I am just trying to protect you! Something that you don't seem to care about!" Aimee yells back, her voice reaching Bella's loud volume.

"You know what Aimee... since the day we met my life has been full of fear and worry.. I don't think I can do this anymore"

"Bella, if this is about my history with Victoria, it's fine I'll never mention her again!" Aimee hysterically says.

"No.. it's so much more than that. It's the risk of always being in danger. God, I wish you never talked to me in that stupid English lesson" Bella shouts.

"Oh I'm sorry for talking to my SOULMATE"

"Look, this is pathetic. Just take back your ring." Bella sighs shoving the ring into Aimee's hands.

"I shouldn't have ever given this to you..." Aimee mutters in regret.

"Just... don't talk to me again" Bella instructs, her eyes full of tears.

With no last glance Bella turns and walks back to her house.

With a satisfied smile, Victoria stood in the forest. Everything seemed to be coming together for her. Aimee and Bella had ended things, her army would still come to kill the betrayers and she would be able to have Aimee all to herself.

Just like the old days.

|______________|