𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼: 𝗰𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮

THE TWO MATES WALKED INTO the kitchen to see all the Cullens surrounding Rosalie.

"Hello, Bella" Carlisle greets. "Welcome to the family" Esme smiles warmly.

"You look amazing, Bella" Alice compliments.

"Someone's been waiting to meet you" Carlisle grins.

Rosalie turns around with Cecelia in her arms. Rosalie passes the baby into Bella's arms. Cece raises her hand and places it on Bella's cheek, to show her memories.

"What was that?" Bella asks.

"She showed you the first memory she has of you." Aimee explains.

"Showed me how?"

"How do I hear and control thoughts? How does Alice see the future. She's gifted."

Bella softly runs her thumb along Cecelia's cheek as the baby giggles. "That's not all" Carlisle adds.

"What else?"

"She has my gift" Jasper proudly states.

"So she can change peoples emotions?" Bella asks.

"And feel them, yes" the Hale boy answers as Alice smiles up at him. She could tell Jasper would enjoy teaching his niece how to control her gifts. He wouldn't be so alone.

"I've only been out a week?" Bella asks noticing how much Cecelia had grown in just seven days.

"Her growth rate in unprecedented." Carlisle explains.

"All right. That's enough experimenting for one day" Jacob says, going to take Cece out of Bella's arms.

"Jacob. She's doing great" Aimee annoyedly stated. She was understanding about how it wasn't his choice to imprint on her daughter but he didn't have to be so rude to Bella when it came to it.

"Yeah. Let's not push it though" he argues.

Bella turns and glares at him "what's your problem."

"Oh do tell her Jacob" Rosalie smirks "this should be good" Emmett joins in.

"Hold on a second" Aimee goes to take her daughter but bella holds onto her, still not focusing on anyone but Jake "bella" the blonde vampire says.

Bella continues to death glare at Jacob as she passes the baby over to her wife. "Hey, darling" Aimee smiles to Cece in her happiest voice as she tries to distract the baby from the growing shouting.

Rosalie moves over to Aimee and smiles at her sister. "I'll take her to the lounge". Aimee gently passes her daughter to Rose.

Aimee moves over to Bella and places a hand on her shoulder to try and calm her down. Bella had finally realised Jacob had imprinted on Cecelia.

"Aimee don't touch me right now. I don't wanna hurt you"

"Oh" Jacob mutters. Bella grabs him by the back of the neck and drags him outside. Aimee smiles in amusement as she follows the two out.

"You imprinted on my daughter!" Bella yells as she throws him away from her.

"It wasn't my choice!"

"She's a baby!"

"It's not like that! You think Aimee would let me live if it was!" Jacob defends himself.

"I'm still debating it" Aimee mumbles.

"I've held her once, one time Jacob! And already you think you have some moronic wolfy claim over her! She's mine!" The vampire punches him to the floor.

Aimee chuckles as she leans against the wooden edge.

"You're gonna stay away from her!"

"You know I can't do that" Jacob exclaims. In return Bella punches him away from her, again.

"Stop her, Aimee" Esme instructs.

"He said it's fine. She's amazing, right?" Aimee says, watching her mate with lust and admiration.

"Do you remember how much you wanted me around three days ago? That's gone now, right?"

"Long gone!" Bella yells back.

"Because it was her. From the beginning it was the little wolf who wanted me there"

"The little what?" Bella yells, at this point she was outraged. "You nicknamed my daughter as one of your kind?!"

She goes to attack him but Seth runs at her. Bella throws him away from her, causing him to hit the tree and whimper in pain.

"Seth I'm sorry" Bella apologies as Aimee winces at the boy being in pain.

"Bella, you know me better than anyone. All I want is for little-" he cuts himself off "for Cecelia to be safe. Happy. Look nothing ever made sense before. You. Me. Any of it. And now I understand why. This was the reason"

"Does that mean he was in love with me too?" Aimee jokingly whispers to Emmett who hollers out a laugh.

|___________|

Later that night, Jacob was sleeping and Aimee and Bella were holding Cecelia as they watched out the window.

"Finally" Aimee chuckles as she sees her family arrive from hunting.

"My turn" Rosalie whispers as she holds her arms out.

Bella places Cece in the blondes arms arm. "Where does she sleep?" Bella asks.

"In my arms or Esme's. Most of the time she settles best in Aimee's"

Suddenly Alice bursts through the doors, followed by Emmett, Carlisle, Esme, Edward and Jasper. Jacob wakes up at the sound of the door.

"Happy birthday!" Alice squeals.

"I stopped ageing three days ago" Bella confusedly states.

"Well we're celebrating anyway, so suck it up." The vampire hands Bella a key and pulls the mates out of the house.

She leads them down a small pathway. "I still hate surprises. That hasn't changed" Bella admits.

"Well you'll love this one!" Alice squeals.

She comes to a stop and removes her hands from Bella's eyes. In front of them was a small cottage, lit up by fairy lights and lanterns.

"Surprise!"

|___________|