Chapter 4

When coming out of the building, the dark night sky began to rain, like broken beads, weaving a rain curtain.

    The sky at Yunding will change. Huo Lei didn't bring an umbrella. At this moment, he took Xiao Tianci and walked quickly toward the parking lot.

    The cold air invaded, and Godsend's thin body was trembling slightly in the rain. Huo Lei saw it, and apart from anything else, he took off his suit jacket, put one hand on top of the two of them, and hugged Godsend tightly in his arms.

    "Hold on, and you'll be in the car immediately."

    Only a thin white shirt remained on Huo Lei's upper body. It was soaked in rain, the color became transparent, and it stuck to his body.

    That strong chest muscles, neat | feeling eight pieces of milk | white abdominal muscles, instantly revealing |

    God-given's head was close to Huo Lei's chest, and where his small face was close to each other, he could clearly feel the hot body temperature of Huo Lei's body.

.It was a chest dedicated to an adult man, strong and magnanimous, with a faint fragrance, mixed with the vigorous hormonal taste, lingering on the tip of the godsend nose.

    Through a thin layer of fabric, Godsend seemed to be able to feel Huo Lei's firm and steady heartbeat.

    In the cold rainy night, the two of them walked quickly, hugging each other.

    Tianci raised his head, facing the light of the street lamp, looking at the small clear sky that Huo Lei had supported him. Ever since I was young, I have tasted it for the first time, and how it feels to be taken care of.

    It is strange to say that being a wealthy gun|friend should have been a more adrift and helpless road, but miraculously, he read a trace of stability from Huo Lei's resolute face.

    Perhaps, this is in the cold, that warm chest, give him an instinctive feeling.

.In the distance, Zhou Hao ran over with an umbrella. It was too dark and Tianci was so small. Zhou Hao only saw Huo Lei, not Tianci.

    Zhou Hao put the umbrella on Huo Lei's head and shouted: "It's jammed here, and the car can't drive."

    "Oh, my little ancestor, why did you run out under the rain? If the eldest master knows, he won't be able to take my skin off!"

    The umbrella was not big, Zhou Hao held an umbrella for Huo Lei, and Xiao Tianci was exposed.

    Huo Lei clicked on Tianci's back, sent him into the umbrella, and whispered: "Send him to the car first!"

    Zhou Hao was taken aback, "My god, is there one more person here? Leizi, what about you?"

    Huo Lei: "Stop talking nonsense, I run faster than you." After all, he ran towards the parking place.

.Xiao Tianci just grabbed the corner of his clothes, trying to give him the umbrella, but didn't grab it.

    Zhou Hao couldn't help but sighed, and had to take the little man and jogging to catch up with Huo Lei's figure.

    In the car.

    Zhou Hao drove in the front row, and Huo Lei and Tianci sat in the back row.

    The Rolls Royce in the rain curtain shone like a black lightning through the city's neon lights, and drove towards the seashore on the outskirts of Yunding City.

    Along the way, high-rise buildings gradually became scarce, and on both sides of the highway, a series of indigo-colored mountains began to appear, like a creeping behemoth in the darkness. Rows of golden street lights meander all the way to the end of the sky. The sturdy car windows completely isolate the noisy rain outside.