Chapter 21

That sentence touched the heartstrings of heaven. He thought and thought, confirming that it was indeed the first time he saw Zhang Hongxing, so he had to write: "Maybe I am the face of the public."

    "Listen to class." Tianci wrote.

    During that class, Zhang Hongxing coughed constantly, but the teachers and classmates seemed to be used to it, and no one raised any objection. The lectures and lectures, the lectures and lectures, do not affect each other.

    At the end of the cough, Zhang Hongxing didn't even have the strength to cough. He lay weakly on the table and fell asleep slowly.

    Tianci was a little worried about him, but after studying hard, he gradually forgot about Hongxing.

    Han Zewen was doing the classical Chinese explanation of "The Road to Shu is Difficult" for everyone, while spinning around in the classroom.

    Seeing that they were about to turn to Tianci, Tianci was anxious and hurriedly stabbed Zhang Hongxing under the table.

.Zhang Hongxing did not wake up, just like a kitten, hummed twice, twisted and continued to sleep.

    Han Zewen noticed Zhang Hongxing and didn't say anything. He just turned around and walked towards the podium again.

    Godsend breathed a sigh of relief. It seems that the teacher is probably not surprised by the phenomenon of sleeping in class, right?

    He was thinking about this when he saw Han Zewen pause at Shao Yang's table.

    Shao Yang was lying on the table and snoring. The aisle on the left was a tall stack of books, the Chinese textbooks stood up in the front, and his deskmate was on the right, which could be said to be blocked on three sides.

    However, Han Zewen came from behind him.

    Upon seeing this, the classmates instantly gloated and waited for a good show.

.Although Han Zewen has done a lot of evil, his family is rich and looks very handsome. There are many little fans in the school.

    Therefore, this has led to the fact that most of the boys in Class 1 don't like Shao Yang very much in their hearts.

    "Cough cough," Han Zewen cleared his throat, a cold light appeared under his eyes.

    Shao Yang was still dreaming. In the dream, Xiao Shaoyang was kicked by Xiao Tianci, and the severe pain instantly spread throughout Shao Yang's body.

    He was angry and scared, and finally exclaimed:

    "Ah, it hurts, it hurts..."

    Han Zewen grabbed Shao Yang by the ear and picked him up. Only then did Shao Yang wake up from his dream, and his classmates burst into laughter instantly.

    Tianci also smiled. It seems that the teacher doesn't completely ignore the class discipline.

    Probably this is something wrong with people.

."Old teacher...I was wrong." Shao Yang said pitifully.

    "Stand back and go to the class." Han Zewen said blankly.

    Shao Yang took the textbook and stood angrily at the back blackboard, and again fiercely, lifted his eyelids and stared at Godsend.

    Xiao Tianci, you wait for me.

    If you dare to kick Lao Tzu, Lao Tzu will completely abandon you after school!

    A group of enthusiastic high school students in class 1 is another time when the heat is still hot. The air conditioner in the classroom has been adjusted to 18 degrees, and a cold wind blows out.