Chapter 41

After descending this hillside, Godsend put Huo Lei down.

    At the last main peak, the two climbed the mountain together. After half an hour, they finally reached the top of the main peak.

    Overlooking the distant scenery, Huo Lei stretched proudly.

    "It's really going to be the top of the mountain, looking at the mountains and small mountains."

    Under the sun-light, the white skin given by heaven became brighter and brighter.

    Tianci squinted slightly and looked at Huo Lei with a smile on his face.

    There is a Taoist temple on the top of the mountain, with incense bursts.

    There are quite a few tourists who climbed up, some admiring the scenery on the top of the mountain, some busy taking selfies and taking photos, of course, more people still want to come to this Taoist temple to see the elegant demeanor.

    This Taoist temple is indeed famous.

.Among the crowd, where Huo Lei and Tianci couldn't see, Shao Mu was so angry that he covered his kidneys, and Emben stood aside, looking at him worriedly.

    Just after going down the mountain, it took Shao Mu a long time to catch up with Huo Lei and the others. As a result, at first glance, what he saw was the picture of God's gift holding Huo Lei.

    Shao Mu was so angry that he didn't plant down the mountain on the spot.

    Fortunately, Embers quickly held him with his eyes and hands.

    On the way down the mountain, God gave Huo Lei a hug, and Shao Mu followed closely behind him, watching all the way, annoyed all the way.

    Across the layers of silhouettes, Shao Mu glared fiercely at Tianci, his eyes full of yin prey.

    Good you Xiao Tianci, I'll see when you can laugh.

    "Ember, let's go." Shao Mu calmed down his anger and called out.

    "Where are you going, young master?"

.Shao Mu raised his head and looked at the Taoist temple in front of him, with a sly flash in the corner of his eyes.

    "Go to Taoist temple."

    "I don't believe it, they are not interested in fortune telling."

    ·

    ten minutes later.

    "Here, I'm standing here, you can take another picture for me." Huo Lei took the bunny ears, withdrew his feet and leaned against the edge of the cliff.

    The bunny ears were given to him by God. At the beginning, Huo Lei disliked them in every possible way and refused to wear them.

    Later, he wore bunny ears, and Tianci helped him to take a photo.

    Huo Lei was very reluctant at first, but after seeing the photos, he accidentally discovered...

    Eh, it's actually...it's kind of interesting.

    Huo Lei seldom takes pictures, even if he takes pictures, he always keeps a cold face.

.However, a person who is handsome is a cow, even if his face is expressionless, he will bring a strong, domineering president ascetic.

    Just take them out, it is able to stabilize the pressure, and the male models on the cover of the major impurities exist.

    It is a pity that our noble and glamorous boss Huo Lei was gone forever from the moment he put on the pair of bunny ears.