CHAPTER FOUR

Kim Hyunjae lead the group to the upper floor, searching for a place or even a room that the group could stay

Kim Hyunjae lead the group to the upper floor, searching for a place or even a room that the group could stay. As he reached the last step of the stairs, a growling zombie welcomed him as it was about to attack them.

Hyunjae kicks the male zombie away, “Hyunjae, Suhyeok wanted us to go to the science lab!” He heard Cheongsan talking behind him, together with the others.

“Then what the hell are you doing here? Go!”

The others was perplexed by his yelling, still they followed what Suhyeok and Hyunjae commended.

Hey, Kim Hyunjae! There are more!”

Suhyeok climbs on the stairs to attack the zombie that is coming close to his sister’s lover as did Hyunjae kicks off the zombie that followed Suhyeok from below and the duo dashed upstairs to get to their friends.

Easy to say, but it was definitely difficult to execute.

The duo are inside the art classroom, trapped. They got into the room while the zombies were preoccupied by the noise from the speakers when Ms. Park gave a heartfelt speech.

Suhyeok hid behind an easel that is covered in a red cloth while Hyunjae were underneath of a teacher’s desk.

Peeping at Suhyeok’s situation, an undead is on the verge of finding Suhyeok’s hiding spot while the other one is crawling on the floor. Then, Hyunjae saw the other man in the room looking at him. The former mouthed to stay still and be quiet.

As the zombie started to walk backwards, Hyunjae gave the man an okay signal. Then, that is when Suhyeok pointed at the opened window, that is their way out.

Back to their friends.

Back to Suhyeon.

You lead, go!”

Suhyeok strongly shook his head as his eyes dilated after he comprehends the words that came out of Hyunjae’s mouth.

Hyunjae wanted Suhyeok to leave him.