CHAPTER TWENTY

As they get bored over time and got over the idea of it raining, the entire group sat where there is an area where they can have their clothes and themselves get dried out since taking off their attire are certainly and immediately out of their ch...

As they get bored over time and got over the idea of it raining, the entire group sat where there is an area where they can have their clothes and themselves get dried out since taking off their attire are certainly and immediately out of their choices.

The dried blood smears on Suhyeon’s face are all gone, while the stains on her uniform, however, still linger and she doubts it will be removed just by a rain shower. Although she is still sickened with how she looks since she has been using the same garments for days, she was appeased when it rained.

Above all of it, the thunderstorms that came with the rain will be beneficial for them as they are endeavouring to evacuate the roof. Wishing not to have another brawl against Gwi-nam if he ever comes back to finish what he supposedly started.

They barely even managed to win the two recent events, Suhyeon doubted that she and her friend group can bypass another feasible death at the hands of their high school bully.

For starters, they would have to take the backdoor of the auditorium to the tennis courts then go right through the English centre and go to the mountains. That was the intended plan, courtesy of Cheongsan with a little bit of help from Joonyeong.

The escape plan comes off easy unless they will be encountering situations they are not prepared for along their way but hopefully, they don’t.

This plan has to work.

Because if it doesn’t, there are no other alternatives Suhyeon can ever think of.

“If we manage to reach the mountain, we can make it all the way to Yangdong. I’ve been hiking there a few times before with my dad.”

Wujin shortly moans after On-jo spoke, “Even still, isn’t this suicide?”

“I’m not going. I’m scared. What are we going to do if the zombies catch us?” Hyoryung’s lower lip shuddered as did her hands.

“It’s not like anyone is going to save us if we stay here. We’re the only ones who can save ourselves.” There was a deafening silence overtaking and was discontinued by a clap of roaring thunder, while Cheongsan walked in front of his friends before he continued speaking, “Let’s go. If anything goes wrong, I’ll scream and lead the zombies away. That way none of you will get hurt, okay?”