𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦 - 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦

• • •

This is new

This is new.

Looking around the apartment that is now mine feels weird. I feel weird about it. I have never been by myself for too long. Mother has always hovered around me, I have been at college or with the people who used to be my friends.

Now i'm going to live by myself, be in this apartment by myself and oh wait be by myself. Did you get the hint that I feel uneasy about this?

"Okay princess, I have to head off now. It's late. You will let me know if you need anything won't you?" Papa rasps out having just finished building the table that will be going in the little dinning area I made.

The apartment was small yet spacious and featured an open plan which consisted of the living, dinning and kitchen area in one. The 2 bedrooms were in separate rooms next to each other. The space was light as the outside wall was just glass apart from the small balcony area that carried on from the living room.

"I will be fine papa." I nod sitting up from the couch that Sloan and Ronan had put together earlier on.

Walking over towards him he engulfs me in a hug, "Okay Ellie baby. Sloan and Ronan are just getting the last boxes from the truck."

"Okay." I murmur.

Pulling away from him I watch as he says goodnight to my 18 week bump that is still small but if I wear fitted clothing you can tell I'm pregnant now. Sloan loves it and is obsessed with touching my bump. After saying our goodbyes I watch as he walks out of the front door before sighing and flopping back down onto the couch.

We had been moving me in gradually over the last week but today had officially been 'moving day' and I was exhausted. Not that I did anything seen as Sloan wouldn't let me move an inch off the couch. That was the first thing that was made this morning as Sloan had said 'You are not to get up from the couch'.

I obviously challenged him by motioning to the empty room with no couch and he huffed and immediately started ordering Ronan to help him build it first. It was funny watching him get all riled up but I appreciated that he was looking out for me.

That was something no one had ever done for me before.

We had also had our scan yesterday to check over everything and see if we could find out the sex of the baby. The little thing seemed to be shy and wouldn't get into the correct position to figure out if they were a boy or a girl.

So we will find out at our net check up instead and so far everything was ok which I know pulled some tension off of Sloan's shoulders as well as mine.