Chapter Seventeen: Interruptions

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

I wake up the next morning with a bright ass smile on my face.

Alec is still asleep. When I look under the covers he put his shirt on me I smile to myself.

I turn to him, still laying down. However as I lay there questions and thoughts start pouring through my head. I stare at him for about 5 minutes, thinking.

What if he treats me like shit? What if he just fucked me and now he's going to leave? Did he like the sex? Was I too inexperienced?

"What's wrong?" He mumbles, slowly opening his eyes. "I didn't say anything." I reply, quickly on defense. "Rosalina, you have been staring at me for a minute now." He laughs. I stay quiet for a minute. He sits up, rubbing my thigh, concerned.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Yes"

"Did I hurt you?"

"No"

I start to laugh and he makes a confused face. I cover my face for a split second before speaking again. "We had sex and you don't do relationships or feelings but I do." I joke condescending.

I need to learn how to communicate better.

I get out the bed and stare out the huge window. I place my hand on my head and try to breathe slowly.

Moments later, I feel his hands wrap around me, placing his head in the crook of my neck. "I have never done this before Rosalina, but I want to try it with you." He says, calmly.

I literally feel my heart leap out of my chest.

I turned around to his sincere expression. "Really?" I ask and he grabs my face, placing a kiss atop my forehead.

"Yes"

He wants to be with me.

"You really want to be with just me?" I ask, looking down to play with my hands. He cups my face and kisses me on my forehead.

"Yes, I mean I don't know what I'm doing. I won't be with anyone else and I could still somehow mess up but yes I want to be with just you." He answers honestly.

I stare up into his hazel eyes and I basically attack him. Smashing my lips onto his, losing myself in the kiss.

I'm going to become addicted to this man.

He grabs my hips and lifts me onto him. Falling on the bed, he laughs, his head leaning back against this bed. "Can't get enough now can you?" He laughs against my lips.

"Shut up and kiss me." I breathe onto his mouth.I take his shirt off before he reaches for me, kissing me again. "You're sure you aren't sore or anything?" He mumbles.