Chapter Thirty-Four: Alone P.1

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

It's been a few days and everything was going amazing. However I'm tired. I was happy to take on this position with the exhibit but I really need a break.

It's been about a week and in 3 days, Lee is going to see that Sebastian isn't coming. It's most likely that he is going to be very upset and try to attack.

I just wanted some peace before the storm. Because I could feel it coming. My room has kind of became my new office. Since I sleep with Alec anyways, we decided to get rid of my bed.

I've been working like crazy, budgets,
schedules.....The whole nine yards. It's been pretty draining.

"Can you explain to me, what I pay you for, Colby?" I ask, walking around with the phone on speaker.

"Umm....maintenance" He responds in the most annoying voice imaginable. "Right. Maintenance. So tell me Colby, why the fuck is it so hard to do your job and fix a TOLIET." I grit and he stutters for words.

"You have until Monday to fix the god damn toilet before I come down their and drown you in one!" I snap, hanging up the phone.

"GOD"

"Seems like your having a stressful day" I turn to see Alec. "Well if you were dealing with the shit I am. You would think people would actually know how to do their job." I throw my hands in the air.

He walks over to me, kissing my forehead. "What do you need from me?" He asks as he holds me in his arms. I slightly laugh a little. "How about a weekend long vacation" I say sarcastically.

"Done"

He pulls his phone out and makes a phone call. "Wait!" He ignores and continues with the call. "I need a private jet in the next hour" He states and I grab his arm.

"Alec!" I nudge him and he smiles, still talking. After about 2 minutes of plans he tells me to pack 2 nights wore of clothes, including bathing suits.

I couldn't really argue because he was already out of the room, handling things. I want a vacation but we can't just leave right now.

I walk into his room and see him picking a suitcase. "Alec, we can't leave, we have so much to do" I state and he places a kiss on my forehead. "I will pay someone to do your job while we are gone, it's fine."

After about 10 minutes, i finally decided to just go on the trip. We get our things in the car and I turn to Tatiana. She would be staying at the house to ensure her safety.

"If I find out, you two has sex in our bed. I will kill you" I laugh and she kisses me cheek. "I'm going to miss you" She voices and I fake cry. "It's just a weekend" Alec remarks and we both snap our heads to him.

He throws his hands up and gets in the car. I get in the car and we head for the airport. The ride wasn't too long, we arrived and got our bags out.

Some men come to grab our bags as we walk inside. We were both making phone calls and handling things as we waited for the jet to land.