Chapter 4

Anna's POV

Today's the father daughter dance said I'm freaking out for some reason. I just feel like I'm gonna do something bad. So before the dance we had a few lessons to attend to. "Winner" I turned around and met Clara with her boyfriend who is not interested in anything that's happening here but his friends are.

" Clara Leckford how are you?" I said titling my head to the side. "All okay winner. Anyway who are you bringing to the father daughter dance.?" I shook my head and chuckled. "I thought your brain was just partly damaged but by the looks of it you are mentally damaged." She looked at me in horror. "You didn't dare" she said taking a step forward.

"Oh I just did , now baby doll you need to get out of my way before something tragic happens to you and the dress won't fit perfectly as planned." I said smiling devilishly. As I was about to walk away I stopped myself and faced her again."One more thing never ask questions that has the answer within them" with that I walked to art class.

"You're gonna pay winner. I'll make sure of it" she screamed after me. "Hey Zee , what was that all about?" Asked Carlos my bestfriend since forever. "She's asked me who I'm bringing to the father daughter dance. The answer is obvious. Does she want me to bring my dog to.such a dance?" I asked looking at him. "Don't bother" he said slinging his arm across my shoulder. "Let's get to class" I nodded but before we could get anywhere Carlos was pulled of me by Clara's boyfriend.

"Hands off" he yelled at him. I quickly helped Carlos up and looked at him. "Hands off , really. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I yelled trying my best to.not.raise my hand at him. "Wooh , sorry about that. Dillan here just had some confusion. Carlos buddy truly sorry , really we are." Said the other guy. "I'm sure you are" huffed Carlos. "Let's get to class" I said pulling Carlos away from the seen. "You okay?" I asked as we took our normal sits. He nodded but as he went to pick up the paintbrushes he winced. "You got your wrist twisted.

Show it to me" I said putting my hand forward. "I twist my wrist all the time and you help me. I think I now know a thing or two about it" I said trying to cheer him up. He gave me his hand and I began doing the massages he always does on mine. And after a good 5minutes his muscles relaxed. "Thanks Zee" before he could say anything else I began dramatically fanning myself. "Did I hear you correctly. You thanked me. But don't worry about it I give all the credit to-" I looked at him.

"You're just a good observer I didn't do.anything" he said while beginning to paint. "Who said you did? I was talking about that chart in the hallway that has instruction on how to ease sore muscles" I said pointing innocently at it. He glared and me then began laughing. "Silence!" Boomed a voice "art is a talent that needs Silence and composure. It needs concentration you have to.make yourself apart of the drawing-" Yep that Mr Douglas for you. Everyone knew those lines so people where saying them behind his back.

"Compose yourself. Breathe art and don't let an inch of destruction get to you. I need you to beeeee the art seeee the art feeeel the art sense the art" said Carlos along with Mr Douglas while I was trying hard not to laugh. Just then the school bell did us justice and rang. Everyone quickly packed their books and went to the cafe before going home to prepare for the dance. "Are you coming to the dance?" I asked Carlos.

He raise his eyebrow and folded his hands across his chest. "Do I look like I'm wearing a short skirt to you. Or do I have makeup and my hair tied in a ponytail. Or I have curls actually" he said looking at me. "Your sister would want you there" I said shrugging. "She said she doesn't want me there" he said. "Wait you want me.to come don't you" he asked. I nodded my head in excitement. "Nop , I'll be busy to get there on time" he said as he leaned against his locker. "But I'll get there after 30mniutes" he said.

"I need to make my entrace" he said dusting invisible dust off his shoulder. "Let's get the Princess home so that she can prepare for her dance." He said while extending his hand to mine. I laughed and placed my hand in his and he walked me to my car. Archie was already in the parking lot surrounded by alot of girls as always. Funny how those girls.were my age but still threw themselves at my brother. Disgusting!.

"Hey Arch!" Called Carlos. Archie lifted his head from the girls who were taking pictures with him. "Sup Cay , brought my sister safe" he asked while taking the last pictures I hoped. "She's safe and sound" he said walking up to him. He gave him a brotherly hug and came to me to and kissed my forehead.

"Did you miss me" he said. "You dropped me here 3hours ago" I said. "Never mind that you're my sister , I'll always miss you ever second of my life" he said hugging me again. "Awwww" said the group of girls behind us. I looked at them and folded my hand across my chest. "Go" I commanded. And they walked away mumbling.

"You're such an attention seeker" I accused him. "Relax every guy needs his good girls" said Carlos as he was rearranging his hair. "So.true" said Archie. "Who's side are you on" I asked Carlos. "That's easy , the cool.side" "right". I said.
"Okay little princess let's get you home. Carlos see you around man." Carlos walked to his car and drove off. When Archie said see you around he didn't mean on campus he meant back at the base. We was part of the recruits of our Mafia.

Both of us got into his black Mercedes and drove off. "Many hot ladies are waiting for you" said Archie. "Take their numbers for me will you" I looked at him. "How many are they ?" He shrugged and mentally counted them and if I knew him better he was grouping them according to how he would want to sleep with them.

"They were about 7 and 3 were yet to arrive." He said I shrunk in my sit. "I feel like I'm getting married" I mumbled. Archie chuckle as he took a hard right.

Dillan's POV

Zoya diced Clara that I wanted to laugh but I held it in but as for my guys they didn't do any such thing. They laughed their butts off. "What are you laughing at?" She asked but still they continued laughing at her. I was trying my best to keep it together but the moment she glared at me I couldn't hold it anymore.

I was laughing so hard that my sides hurt. I walked away from her and made my way to the gym class. "Come Let's get to class" said a voice in the next hallway. Getting there I saw Carlos with his arm around my queen's shoulder and I lost it. "Back off , really.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I could see that she was trying her best to not raise her hand at me. Before I could say anything James and Jake came and solved the matter and dragged me along with them. "Man what was that," Asked Jake as he was putting on his gym shirt. "Nothing , I wanted to taste her angry side" total lie. "Was trying to confirm James's observation" I lied again. If they continued asking many more questions they would realise that I'm lying so I quickly told them that we had to start off early before anyone else.

After gym he showered and went to the cafe. On our way there I found Carlos putting his hand forward for Zoya to take and she gladly took it. Then they walked outside. He walked outside with my queen. I don't know what wrong with me but I think I have fallen deep for this girl.

And she doesn't even notice me. All she does is try to control.her anger and walk away. She doesn't even give a second glare. But no it's ending tonight. I'll make sure of it. After grabbing our lunch we went to our same spot where our girls where waiting for us. "Hey babe" said Clara planting a kiss on my cheek.

At first I didn't mind but now all I wanted was my queen. When she wanted to.sit on my lap I moved away and she sat on the cold floor. "Dillan! What is wrong with you" she screamed earning everyone's attention in the cafeteria. "Help me up now" she commanded. Was my queen like that? I'm sure she wasn't.

I looked at her at took her hands and lifted her up. She then purposefully wrap her arms around my neck and kissed me. Funny how I used to enjoy this. We sat down again. This time I held her waist and made her sit next to me and not on me. She looked at me confused. "We got somewhere to be" I said signalling the guys that it was time to go. "Let's go get extra handsome" said Jake while starting the car.