chapter 19

Zoya's  POV

At the dinning table I ate some sea food and a very spicy curry I didn't have time to think about  what I was  eating. I was just lost in thoughts. Chiley  that name didn't sit with her at all.

Jesus Christ what is Alpha getting himself into. I ate the custard which was for desert and went to my room after  wards.

I took I hot shower and shampoo my hair in the process. After feeling refreshed I dried myself and wrapped a towel around my head.

I got dressed in my white pj's and took my laptop. I had just logged into my English online class when Allan , Alex and Archie  rushed into my room.

I closed my laptop and looked at them. "And now? What did I do this time?" I asked while folding my hands across my chest. "The question is what didn't you do" said Allan.

I looked at them confused. "Is there anything you want to tell us?" Asked Alex. I looked at them and took a deep breathe. "Well yeah , I'm freaking out my final exams so I'm taking extra advanced  classes just in case" I told them. They looked at me weirdly.

"You always seem to have everything under control" said Archie while dropping onto my  bed while the others sat on the couches facing my bed.

"Whats got you mixed  up" Asked Alex while relaxing himself. "Nothing to be exact its like I just don't want average of just a pass on my certificate. If you know what I mean" I said.

"You want topper" said Allan while smiling  "that's all I ever wanted" I said while exhaling.

"And its confirmed  excellency  runs in the family" said Alex smiling.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at him weirdly. "You'll see soon enough Princess." Said Allan.

"Now to the point of why we came in here" said Archie getting on his knees while still on my bed. He went around me and unwrapped the towel I had wrapped around my wet hair earlier. He then started towel drying my hair.

"Okay why did you guys come in here?" I asked. "Tell us everything you know" said Allan while going into my closet.

He cane back with some hair care products. "What do you mean" I said  relaxing and melting into my unasked for  spar day.

"Well why don't you tell us about Dillan?" Said Alex. Archie was now messaging my head while Allan was doing whatever he was doing with my hair care products.

"Well he's into football , basketball  and volleyball ball. He's also doing his senior year. He has a twin sister Delma. She doesn't hang around the family that much. But she's around when needed. Also she's  dating his bestfriend  James.

Dillan and his mother don't mix well. It's like oil and water relationship. While his dad just does things he thinks benefits the family and doesn't usually look for opinions. He's actually a dominant  person. Dillan obviously is taking over after college. He's going to college and pursuing  Business. He's currently a Don in training under his grandparents. He thinks their relationship with the Mafia was much better  than that which his parents have." I said feeling myself starting to drift to sleep.

"Oh yeah." Said Archie and I just nodded while slowly drifting into my own world. I don't know what Allan and Archue were doing but st this time I don't mind.

"Princess"
"Princess"
"Princess don't go to sleep" whispered Alex  and  I just  nodded.

Alex's POV

I looked back at the guys and they nodded.

"Princess tell  me everything about Xemma Shan" I said. "Who's she?" She said sleepily. "Chiley. Chiley Million. " I said.