Chapter 4: *Bomb*

Jude strode to me leaving the place where she just stood before Locke, one of the supposed to be dead males surrounding us. It was weird seeing him again and let me tell you I definitely wasn't planning for it to happen ever, but here we where.

"We have a problem," she stated as she reached me. "Agreed," I said looking up at her. "The question is, how do we solve the problem your highness?" She looked at the group thinking. And in the corner of my eye I saw Vivi looking at me and I gave her a quick stare to which she immediately looked away.

"Do you see what I see Lilliver?" she asked me, looking at the kneeling group as well I answered her "I mean most of them aren't supposed to be here, some aren't even supposed to be in general."

She gave me a look. "That was not what I was talking about, but your right about that yes," she told me. "Then what did you mean?" I asked her now curious. "They are all dressed the same as they where on the coronation- the one where most of the Greenbriar's where killed."

I looked at her for a second before realizing she was being serious. "First of all how do you even remember that and secondly are you saying the are from the past and somehow just landed in the future some of them aren't even supposed to be alive in?"

One nod is all she gave me before telling me what her plan was for now. "Just put them together in a cell for now and make sure no one sees them on your way there, no need to explain what is happening to the council right now they have talked enough to me today."

"And Cardan?" I asked unsure. "No need for you to tell him I will, just make sure the cell is guarded at all times," she told me sternly to which I nodded.

She ordered the guards to put the invaders in a cell. And there where a lot of different reactions from them and let me tell you none of them looked rather positive.

And then I heard someone scoff. "What's wrong sister?" I heard Jude ask as I turned around to see her looking at Vivi. "Just wondering why I have only one guard," she answered and when she looked at Jude's face I could see she immediately regretted it.

"I don't see the reason for giving you two, unless you are planning to escape," Jude told her. "Are you planning to escape, sister?" She asked Vivi daring her to say something- to talk back to her. But luckily for her she only quickly nodded.

Ignoring what just happened Jude turned to me giving me a sharp nod. Which I returned knowing it was the sign for us to start moving to the dungeons and the cell that was there waiting. Knowing the shortcuts and the halls we could walk through without anyone seeing us it was easy to lead.

At some point Balekin started yelling, but the roach was quick to shut him up and so before we knew it the intruders where together in cell. We decided that four guards was enough for now as me and the roach would stay for extra measures as well.

After the first ten minutes of a crying Taryn and two screaming males I had enough. "Oh shut it will you, you'll give me headache," I shouted as I walked into their view for the first time since they where put there.

Not only did that make Taryn cry harder then she was already doing, but I also got a mouthful of curses thrown at me by two verry irritated males. And then "Lilliver is that you?" Dain, there was no questioning who else it could have been.

I had almost forgotten he was also here, right in front of me like he had risen from the death. "I am so glad that I could speak to you without Jude around," He said standing up from the corner.

When he finally stood in front of me on the other side of the bars he said one thing that made me lose my focus and laugh- hard. "I don't know what Jude did, but whatever spell she used I know you can get us out- so open this cell, now," when I laughed he glared at me.

"Yeah no can do," I told him sternly after I had composed myself, I got a glare in return, but shrugged it of. "Did you forget who you worked for, what I had promised you for when I finally sat upon that throne," he tried to threaten me.

"I don't know if you all have noticed, but you are in the future. And some things didn't actually happen as you all wanted them to," I told them like it was obvious. "Lilliver!" The roach hissed. "Oh right not supposed to tell you that," in the corner of my eyes I saw the Roach face palm himself.

"Wait where in the future?" I heard Taryn ask to which I just nodded and immediately wished I hadn't as she started crying again, where did all those tears come from honestly.

"I need to know one thing," I head Vivi suddenly speak and without waiting for me to tell her to continue she asked me that one thing I definitely couldn't and wouldn't answer. "Who is the father of the babe Jude is carrying?"

"That isn't something you should concern yourself with," I told her not knowing what else to tell her. "Yeah that's where your wrong I am her sister I have the right to know," I looked at her thinking about what to say before I answered her. "Even if you would have had the right to know, it isn't my place to tell- it's hers." I tell her sternly before walking out of their line of sight.