Chapter 6

The next day the PAW Patrol prepares for a day full of visits to the major cultural attractions of Rome.

"I love the cakes of that cafè" Rubble said satisfied.

"Ryder where we are go today?" Asked Marshall.

"Today we will visit some famous buildings around the world" Said Ryder.

"I can not wait" Said Chase before to see a giant building not too far from him.

"What building is this?" Asked Rocky.

"This place is known as Piazza Venezia/Venice Plaza" Said Captain Turbot. "In Piazza Venezia there is also the altar of the homeland 'of Italy'/Altare della Patria and the tomb of the unknown soldier/Tomba del Milite Ignoto, an unnamed soldier who died in the first world war"

"Why the building is it white?" Asked Tuck.

"It was built with marble from Massa Carrara" Replied Cap'n Turbot.

The PAW Patrol moves for a kilometer and sees the famous Trajan's Column/Colonna Traiana.

"This is the Trajan's Column, a column built to make famous the deeds of Roman soldiers, led by their emperor Trajan, in Dacia (Romania)" Said Katie.

Everyone gasped at what Katie had said, they didn't know she knew the story.

"How you know this?" Asked Ryder.

"While we were on the plane I did some research on the places we will visit, if you don't remember Ryder and why you were sleeping"

"Good Job Katie" Said Everest.

After visiting the Trajan's Column they headed north walking the streets of Rome and observing how life normally unfolded.

"Hey Chase, i need a advice" Said Marshall.

"Okay Marshall, what can I help you with?" Asked Chase.

"Well... I need a paw to declare my feelings to Everest, as you are in the same situation as me with Skye I thought you could help me"

"Ask her which attraction she likes so that only the two of you go there. When you are there you will make your move. Or take her on a date"

"Thanks brother, speaking of Skye, how's it going?"

"I'm waiting for the right moment, but I'm afraid it will reject me"

"Don't worry Chase, it won't happen, so she loves you. If it happens I will always be next to you"

"Thanks, I hope it never happens"

"Me too"

15 minutes later they arrived in front of a fountain.

"This is a big Fountain" Said Zuma.

"This is the Trevi Fountain, famous because people toss tre coin in it and make a wish" Said Ella.

"Why the people launch 3 coins?" Asked Skye.

"Because the first launch will guarantee your return to Rome, the second will make you find true love and the third launch will make your wish for marriage come true.

The puppies were delighted to hear the legend and wanted to try the experience of throwing coins into the fountain.

"Ryder, we can toss a coin in it?" Asked Liberty.

"Sure"

Ryder handed out three coins each. Everyone stood with their hands or tails towards the fountain and threw the three coins.