22. Donut

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Jump."

"Why?" Jordan questioned Roman even though he probably knew a stupid answer awaited for him.

"I've never seen you jump, live a little." Roman sounded like my mom.

Now that I think about it, jumping is so awkward and funny, specially when you are not in a bouncy surface. Like, who discovered it and how?

"Are you guys actually using swim pants or just boxers?" Roman asked as we all prepared our backpack for today's activities.

We are visiting a water park today, it should be fun but the thought of pools, especially deep pools, brought horrible flashbacks.

"Swim pants, of course, why is that even a question?" Blake said looking at him with an incredulous expression.

"Just trying not to be overdressed." Roman replied as he finished his backpack and wrote something in his notebook.

How is using swim pants in a pool being overdressed?

Typical Roman.

I had no idea some guys swim in just boxers, but judging by Blake's response it wasn't as common as Roman made it seem.

After a few minutes we arrived to the water park and I wanted to avoid deep pools at all costs, so when they suggested to go to the water slides I calmed down a bit. There are pools there too, but they aren't that deep, at least not enough to trigger me.

I was wearing black shorts and a cute swimming top that just showed my stomach a bit, so I felt pretty comfortable. It's never a good idea to use bikinis in water slides, either your boob makes an appearance or your panties go all the way up your ass.

At least if my panties do that my ass won't be showing thanks to the short.

Water slides are fun, except for the part where you have to go up the stairs barefoot carrying a big ass donut.

The lady supervising told Roman that two people could fit in an individual donut, so we decided it was better to go in couples instead of wait ages till there were available donuts.

Jordan and I were going together and I wasn't exactly scared, I was more like nervous. What if I accidentally fart out of nowhere? Or what if water gets into my nose and I start uncontrollably coughing?

It'll be ok as long as I just focus in acting normal. I'm not sure what is normal behavior, but I think that not farting out of nowhere is normal, so I'll start by that.

Jordan sat in the donut first and, according to the water slide guy, I had to sit in his lap. Jordan's lap, obviously.

This feels like a fever dream, and the fact Jordan was shirtless made this way worse.

I carefully sat in his lap as I was supposed to and immediately grabbed the handles. One of his arms found its way around me while his other hand was on top of mine, grabbing the handle as well.

Who the hell said two people could fit in an individual donut?

Ok, I got this, I just-

My thoughts were interrupted as the guy pushed us and the ride started. Damn this bitch can't wait to go home, can he? A little 'ready?' would be appreciated.

I couldn't help it but laugh and scream most of the ride while Jordan was busy holding me, specially when we reached some parts where it seemed like the donut could make a freaking back flip.