Chapter 15

The next day both Y/N and Jihyo were really tired. They had sex until late in the night and they had to wake up early so the amount of sleep they could get was very little. As usual Y/N went to work while Jihyo took Yewon to school and Yunseo to Mrs. Lee before going to work herself.

Now that Jihyo got the opportunity to continue on the article, she's going to have to work more. Meaning that Y/N and Mrs. Lee are going to have to step up again to watch the kids. Jihyo feels bad for being a burden to Y/N's family, but she has no choice. Mrs. Lee just refuses to let them hire a babysitter.

When Y/N went to work she immediately started working on the project with Sana. However Sana seems a bit out of it today. She's extremely quiet which is weird to Y/N since the woman is usually very noisy. It looks like she's sad and Y/N even worried a little bit about her. That's just how good of a person Y/N is. She's the kind of person to even worry for her enemy. But let's be real, Y/N wouldn't even have an enemy in the first place.

"You okay?" She decided to ask her even though she knows very well that Sana won't answer that question and instead will get mad.

"What?" Sana barely even heard what she said.

"I asked if you're okay. It looks like something's on your mind."

"It's none of your business." As expected Sana reacted harshly.

"Y/N-ssi?" Momo, one of the employees approached her.

"Ah yes, Momo?" Lucky for Y/N, Momo interrupted them because Y/N wouldn't know how to react to Sana being so damn rude to her.

"Your wife is here. She asked if she could come in."

"Let her in." Y/N said with a smile on her face which didn't go unnoticed by Sana.

"Mrs. Park, you can come in." Momo informed Jihyo and Jihyo walked in.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at work?" Y/N asked as she approached her wife and planted a short kiss on her lips which made Sana roll her eyes.

"I have to be at the company in half an hour so I decided to bring you some lunch. You're not eating very well lately." Jihyo placed the lunch on a table. 

"Thanks, love. I'll eat well." Y/N smiled and caressed Jihyo's arm. Jihyo looked at Sana who was a bit in the distance and could see her making disgusting faces. She decided to shrug it off and not pay her any attention.

"You'll need it after burning so many calories last night." Jihyo whispered into Y/N's ear making her blush immensely. This is not the place or time to talk like that right now, but Y/N will not lie. She enjoys it when Jihyo is naughty like this. Being with Jihyo has always been thrilling and it always felt like it was an adventure for Y/N. When they first started dating they dated in secret and they even had sex in both their offices and even at both their homes where their families were not that far away. Jihyo would always do risky things when Y/N didn't like to take risks at all. But Jihyo was so irresistible that even when Y/N didn't want to do it, she just did because it simply was really thrilling.

"Can you go already? We still have a lot of work to do." Sana spoke up obviously talking to Jihyo but she kept looking down on whatever she was working on.

"I'll go whenever the fuck I want to." No one gets under Jihyo's skin as much as Sana does. 

"You should learn to be polite for once, Jihyo-ssi. I don't get how Y/N married someone with a dirty mouth like yours." Both Y/N and Jihyo were surprised to hear her say Y/N's name without any formalities. "And not to mention that she's literally sinning because of you."

"Can you please stop? She'll leave if it bothers you that much." Y/N asked.

"Then tell her to leave. She has no place here. It's bad enough that my dad keeps a gay employee here. We don't need her wife to be wandering around the company as well." Sana is already in a bad mood and the couple being lovey dovey in the same room as her, is not helping.