CHAPTER 2 - THE UNFORGETTABLE CONVERSATION

I went back to my class quietly and thinking about what I heard. I was asking to myself that was the thing real which I heard . I was not able to concentrate in any of the classes during the rest of the day .

My all friends Pushti , Vanshika , Jaivil and my sissy Sumedha were all looking at my blank face and noticed that I am not in a mood to concentrate on study today . I managed to complete the day, as I went on my way back home my all friends and my sis came to me and said why do you look so blank and confused today once after you came back from principals office . I was thinking In my mind that should I tell them about the thing I heard ??. I replied them that nothing happened I am in a good mood but I was not in a good mood and they clearly understood that I went back to my home and they were still standing there and were talking .

I went to my bedroom as I reached home I didn't had lunch and didn't talked to anyone I was just thinking and after an hour when I was having a short nap I heard a knock on my door . I opened the door and I saw my friends and my sis I welcomed them to my room . I went back to my bed and then my sissy Sumedha said Brother I think something happened in the principals office which you are hiding from me and others pls tell because we are getting worried . I still kept quiet . Suddenly Jaivil said pls tell us we could help you . Pushti said you should tell us if the matter is serious and we all are here for you don't worry . I now thought that I should tell all of them what happened .

I told them the complete story which I heard and they too seemed confused but suddenly Vanshika spoke This matter is kind of like very confusing and no one could believe such thing but we all trust you . Now we all together decided that YES!! We will get to the deepest of this matter and will be together and explore the mysterious place . And from that day onwards we all were on a journey of a mystery ......