CHAPTER - 10 WELCOME TO HENUS CITY

It was morning 9:00 when I woke up fury was sleeping and Kavya went for a bath and I went to the corridor to check what was Jaivil doing. As I reached there I saw jaivil wasn't there , I checked everywhere on the train but he wasn't there and if he is not on the train than he might have got off the train . I was just thinking very deeply why could have Jaivil got off the train ?? .

I went to sis and waked her up when I told this thing to her she was also in shock because Jaivil too was excited to come along with us . But sis said that for now you should leave him because we can call him later but we have to think about now so when are we reaching Henus city . I replied " um probably by today 12:00 am " . Sis said okay and Went back to her room .

It was 10:00 am when we all went for the breakfast . It was so delicious . We all had a fun . And soon the complete day passes by , we had dinner at 9:00 pm and went to our rooms to get some rest .

It was 11:30 when we all were ready to reach the city of mysteries . As we got of the train we saw a very big platform with a less number of people wearing the same black suit . We went forward to see what to do now than suddenly kavya said open the parchment that the person from school authority gave you .

I opened my briefcase and took out the parchment and it revealed the map of the Henus city and a note by the person of the school authority . It said : Hope you all have reached your destination safely and would want to reveal the mystery behind the unknown person and your principal . First of all you have to go to the mansion which I have bought for you and it's near to the centre of the city , you can explore and enjoy the place for 2 days and than I too would be coming there to help you but later  . Stay safe and never trust anyone except your friends . And keep fury very close to you.

We saw on the map there it was written about the mansion which he had bhought for us We now were ready to go . As I lifted the map I saw a golden card in which it was written THE GOLDEN CARD OF HENUS . We thought that what might it be for ??but we took it and went out , we saw two different lines to go out one was the normal and other was the Henus city card we went to the 2nd one we scanned the card over there and as soon as we scanned it a super lavish car was outside the platform for us we all got into the car and saw the beautiful places and nature of the Henus city .

As we reached the centre of the city we saw so many huge buildings with so many lights , it was a futuristic city and we also saw a big statue of a person . He had a moon behind his head and water on his legs and he was holding a big yin-yang staff , it was a golden marble statue .

We came to our mansion, it was so beautiful and futuristic and there were many rooms for all of us and a small room for fury just than me , sis , Vanshika, Kavya , Vansh said together "THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME".......