Chapter 31

FINN

I take off my hoodie and throw it on the floor. Her eyes travel from my chest down, examining the tattoos on my skin and then her gaze lowers to my unzipped trousers that loosely hang around my hips.

I walk over to my nightstand and grab a sleeping mask from the drawer. She follows my movements while she lifts herself onto her elbows. A nervous look on her face catches my attention when I slowly walk back and position myself in between her legs.

"Do you trust me?" I ask in a husky voice while I rake my free hand up her body and let it linger on her neck.

"I do." She breathes, flustered and sits up.

I look down at her swollen lips and her pink cheeks before I cup her face with my hand and whisper, "Good girl."

I put the sleeping mask around her head and look into her eyes for final approval that she's comfortable before I lower it until she can't see me anymore. I can sense her nervousness, but her chest rises up and down from what seems to be her increasing arousal. My thoughts are confirmed when she lets out a small cry the moment I dig my fingers into her hips, abruptly pulling her towards me and spreading her legs more.

I pull the belt from my trousers and kick the now useless piece of clothing off the bed. She gasps when I turn her onto her stomach and grab both of her hands to put the belt around her wrists.

"Tell me when it's too tight", I state before I pull the lever once again.

She lets out a moan that nearly sounds like a painful cry, letting me know this is good enough.

My cock is already rock hard at this point, but her anticipation is what turns me on even more.

"What is your safe word darling?" I ask.

"M-my what?" She says in confusion.

"A word to make me stop when it gets too much" I reply.

"Dwarfs."She says after being quiet for a second.

"Dwarfs?"

"Yes, because I'm Snow White, right?" She says letting out a small giggle.

I laugh to myself and shake my head. This girl is insane and I love it.

"Dwarfs it is." I say and I rub my cock up and down along her wet slit to tease her. I push against her entrance slightly and she instantly arches her back, giving me better access to her already dripping cunt.

I can't help but lick my lips at her movement and slap her butt cheek which makes her jolt back against my cock, making it hard for me to not enter her yet. Fuck, the wetness already feels so good...

"Finn." She breathes and pushes against me once again, on purpose this time.

Is it too late to ask myself what the fuck I'm doing with the girl from next door? The one I always tried to save and saw as my little sister? I never had feelings for her back then, but now... Now she's a woman, and fuck, I can't get enough of her and sure as hell don't see her as my little sister anymore.

"You want this, don't you?" I state and keep myself from pushing my tip in.

"Yes." She whimpers and I smile. So submissive. So perfect. Everything she does makes me crave for her more. I want her to smile and genuinely laugh again and fuck out all of the pain Vincent caused her. I want to fuck her so hard she forgets his name and never thinks of him again.