EXE finds a useful surprise

It's been a few minutes since EXE has left his imprisonment, now he is wandering throughout the pride ring in his quest to find Lucifer but the only problem is is that his current from has changed due to changing rings in hell

EXE:IT Has bEEn tOo lOnG sINce I HavE WalK oN a sUrfAce anD tHIs nEw FoRm HaS mAde mE sHorTer

EXE: AltHOuGh it DOen'T sEeM tOo bAD

While walking through the streets of Pride most would assume he was defenseless and easy to mug. That's why wherever he walked there would always be a trail of blood behind him. It gave him a good soul source so he wasn't complaining. While walking he found something that intrigued him, a man in red with deer ears on his head.

His name was Alastor but it wasn't the name or clothes that intrigued EXE no it was the fact that wherever Alastor walked demons and sinners would run in the opposite direction they were originally walking

His name was Alastor but it wasn't the name or clothes that intrigued EXE no it was the fact that wherever Alastor walked demons and sinners would run in the opposite direction they were originally walking. Until they meet each other.

Alastor:'Hello there my short blue fellow'

His voice was unique as it sounded as if he was speaking through hmm a radio. EXE may have been as old as hell but he knew his way around technology.

EXE: ArE YoU tAlkINg to mE

Alastor: 'Can you clear out your throat is sounds as if you haven't cleared it out since the morning'

EXE:*Ahem* Are you talking to me

Alastor:'Why of course I am it would be rude not to have a chat with someone'

EXE: I never was one for talking to people

Alastor:'Well it never killed anyone to try something new. Oh where are my manners. My name is Alastor, The Radio Demon what's your name my friend.'

EXE: "Well atleast someone knows how to respect someone else." My name is Xenophanes, are you heading somewhere.

Alastor:'As a matter of fact yes I am, I am heading off to a hotel for redemption.'

EXE: You're kidding me, right redemption, in hell.

Alastor:'It's not for the reasons you expect no. I am going there to have endless entertainment watching those trying to climb up the latter of betterment only to stumble back down to square one that's if people believe in redemption hahaha'